Cornwall Football Forum

Biggest wage bill ?

Guest The Judge aka RED OR DEAD

Boring subject that gets done to death every season. I doubt any club in SWPL would pay that sort of money, most do not have sugar daddys although Perranporth are without doubt the top payers in Div 1 W.

Boring subject that gets done to death every season. I doubt any club in SWPL would pay that sort of money, most do not have sugar daddys although Perranporth are without doubt the top payers in Div 1 W.

Maybe so..But we are in the middle of a phony recession :ninja:

Urby whats that about on the pens forum :(

Its Naff !

Phil is running the forum like Chairman Mao and it shows, apart from three or four predictors it lacks anything that a forum should.

I congratulated Budleigh for their sportsmanship in such a heavy defeat, unlike the shower from the other side of the Jamaica Inn and it got edited !

Urby whats that about on the pens forum :(

Its Naff !

Phil is running the forum like Chairman Mao and it shows, apart from three or four predictors it lacks anything that a forum should.

I congratulated Budleigh for their sportsmanship in such a heavy defeat, unlike the shower from the other side of the Jamaica Inn and it got edited !

i do agree its a bit too serious, several people as of late have had posts edited or removed, perhaps sense of humour is required :thumbsup:

Or perhaps a little more mature postings!,

There is a respect Campaign at the moment trying to force its way through the ignorance and cynicism of our game.

The Campaign is aimed at EVERYONE involved not JUST THE REFEREE in Football, both on and OFF the pitch.

While never ever trying to stop anyones freedom of speech, there is an accepted level of Respect for other supporters, their clubs and ALL associated with football and perhaps the poster crossed that line and so was removed.

Respect, it's for everyone in football

Steve Massey

Sponsor of Fair Play Awards SWPL.

Guest Freddy_f

There is a respect Campaign at the moment trying to force its way through the ignorance and cynicism of our game.

as far as im concernded , respect is to be earnt ,this respect campain in tosh !!!!!!! earnt it and ill give it.

many referees are arrogant and un-approachable and do not deserve respect !!!

Or perhaps a little more mature postings!,

The Campaign is aimed at EVERYONE involved not JUST THE REFEREE in Football, both on and OFF the pitch.

While never ever trying to stop anyones freedom of speech, there is an accepted level of Respect for other supporters, their clubs and ALL associated with football and perhaps the poster crossed that line and so was removed.

Respect, it's for everyone in football

Steve Massey

Sponsor of Fair Play Awards SWPL.

i certainly do respect officials andeverybody involved in football, but are we getting to th stage where peoples opinions right or wrong are not allowed. respect for the officials was definitely not shown by the bodmin players or officials in the game against buckland where this original comment came from. just for the record on that day the officials were excellent