Cornwall Football Forum

WENDRON

Guest winger

Simple question, what is going on at Wendron, managers argueing on the sidelines, players argueing, and some bloke telling the players who to take what, who as far as i know has nothing to do with the team!!!

Wendron atleast scored.

I feel its such a shame to see this. The team does have some good young players, but who is in charge?

Where do Wendron go from here? I have watched them three times and the team is nearly alwys different, this cant help.

i played yesterday and i dont totally agree with your comments.

as for players arguing, i didnt see any of this from the wendron side. it was the callington side at each others throats after we got our goal. players are never going to agree with everything so its only natural for words to be spoken, however the cally players almost took it further than a few words.

managers arguing on the sidelines?wasnt aware of this either; as far as im concerned the joint managers we have in charge are doing a great job with the resources and have nothing but the club's best interests at heart.

as for the game itself, Wendron keep improving week after week, despite a slight stutter last week. There is plenty of fight and spirit in the squad, and we have the ability to match i believe; however with a totally new squad it will take time to settle and for results to come. after scoring our first goal yesterday we have the belief that we can achieve and feel that we were unlucky not to get anything from the game.

i hope this answers some of your questions winger, obviously as a player i dont know everything going on behind the scenes, and even if i did, this would not be the place to share them.

Hi Josh Dron, i am not having a go at anyone at Wendron, your joint managers PT & KW are doing a good job, and i have stated that i believe the team needed a couple of older players to help some of the younger ones, the team does have fight and spirit, that can be seen. I think both your joint managers need to read from the same book, you did have one saying one thing and the other saying something different, this does not help you as a team. The team won a penalty, who takes the penalty, one says one the other says another, and somebody else says let my son have it!! this does cause a problem at any sport. If you think i have spoken out of turn, then i am sorry to all at the club, but i can only say as it appeared on the day.

I do agree with you, that camelford players where argueing between them selves alot and did go over the top a bit!!!!!! but was it a penalty really.

Good luck for the rest of the season, and i will be at Truro on Fri night, if game is still on.

wasnt aware of that going on on the sideline so cant comment, i was just in shock that we got a pen!from where i was it looked like one, all be it with an exagerrated fall. agree with experience needed. hope you can make it to truro. i didnt take offense to your comments, just adding my view.

all the best