Cornwall Football Forum

Mining Results 10/10

Trispen 2 - 3 Storm Res.

From what I hear Storm were 0-2 up going into half time, but conceded just before the break. Trispen then equalised before Storm scored a late winner when Paul Billing scored from a rebound from a shot thumped by Mike Price but saved well by the keeper. Good to see the boys getting players back from injury and work committments... and great to see them picking up points and heading in the right direction.

Well done Storm!

Trispen 2 - 3 Storm Res.

From what I hear Storm were 0-2 up going into half time, but conceded just before the break. Trispen then equalised before Storm scored a late winner when Paul Billing scored from a rebound from a shot thumped by Mike Price but saved well by the keeper. Good to see the boys getting players back from injury and work committments... and great to see them picking up points and heading in the right direction.

Well done Storm!

Nothing to do with the old manager being sacked!!!! lol :D :thumbsup:

Quite possibly Sir!

I would be the first to admit that management is not for me! I cannot cope with waiting until late Friday /early Saturday to find out where I stand. I am a teacher; so being so unprepared is not in my nature!

Before you start spreading rumours you bugger... I quit, and did, at the time, predict that the team would turns things round! (Boo to you!) Well done to Leon though, he has more patience than I!

My attitude was if you are going to let me down then you can 'F' Off! He is a bit more nurturing with some of the players from what I hear.

Guest Bundiwilliams

i dont think its leon doing the hard work!!!!!

i here his old man mr Gilbert senior is soon to be around to help out!!!!

leon is a push over, but i here he is getting the boys at storm together and playing as a team.

Guest Storm Res

I look fwd to getting back to playing & coming up against u bundi will see how much a push over i actually am lol

Anyway i certainly hope the oldman will be helping out from this wkend onwards to assist in what is an every improving squad. But as Dave said when he took control early season it was temp & alot of players either missing through work or injured - thankfully for me they are now returning & couple more still to come back.

Mousehole 1 - 16 Madron

Mousehole Scorer: Bryan Jenkins (p)

madron goalscorers: matt thomas 7 jamie mooney 3 dan burt 3 nick webber 1 adam martin 1 mark salmon 1

Guest Bundiwilliams

i was only joking, its just me taking the trip down south to the land of the 'GREEN ARMY' look forward to seeing ya buddy, been along time, your doing well down there mate!!!!

hopefully give you a good fight saturday!!!!!

i was only joking, its just me taking the trip down south to the land of the 'GREEN ARMY' look forward to seeing ya buddy, been along time, your doing well down there mate!!!!

hopefully give you a good fight saturday!!!!!

who is this whats your name mate please bud not sure

Guest Bundiwilliams

its alan williams (bundi)

we used to play down marazion together in the old days and i saw you last year when you played portreath for ludgvan????

its alan williams (bundi)

we used to play down marazion together in the old days and i saw you last year when you played portreath for ludgvan????

yeah sorry i remember mate see you saturday mate ok bud

peninsula players wow!!!!! cause that is such a good standard haha lol :lol:.But at least we got some new meat to kick up and down the pitch :thumbsup: . cant wait!!!!

Can't wait bring it on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :clapper:

be glad to kick you a couple times mate and score against you guys again!!

and come in for a cold one :drink: :smiley20:

Quite possibly Sir!

I would be the first to admit that management is not for me! I cannot cope with waiting until late Friday /early Saturday to find out where I stand. I am a teacher; so being so unprepared is not in my nature!

Before you start spreading rumours you bugger... I quit, and did, at the time, predict that the team would turns things round! (Boo to you!) Well done to Leon though, he has more patience than I!

My attitude was if you are going to let me down then you can 'F' Off! He is a bit more nurturing with some of the players from what I hear.

Management (Football) sucks! Fatso I tried for one season a couple of years ago in Min 1, never again. Same reasons you mentioned......stick to playing while you are still young enough.

Up the Goonhavern. Looking forward to getting bak playin for my childhood club. Been to long!!! :yahoo:

Where were all of these old Goonhavern pro's when the senior club needed them before? Sorry, but it does beg the question.

Guest BLATCHY

PEARSEY if you get your fact's right most of these players played at GOONHAVERN all of there lives, but lefted as they wanted to carry on playing at senior level!! Now some of us would like to try and take Goonhavern back where they belong at Combination!!!!!!!!!!! :clapper: :thumbsup:

PEARSEY if you get your fact's right most of these players played at GOONHAVERN all of there lives, but lefted as they wanted to carry on playing at senior level!! Now some of us would like to try and take Goonhavern back where they belong at Combination!!!!!!!!!!! :clapper::thumbsup:

Fair one Deano...see you in a couple of weeks me old fruit...

PEARSEY if you get your fact's right most of these players played at GOONHAVERN all of there lives, but lefted as they wanted to carry on playing at senior level!! Now some of us would like to try and take Goonhavern back where they belong at Combination!!!!!!!!!!! :clapper::thumbsup:

Oh dear oh dear, if they didn't leave in the first place would the senior team have packed up ? Therfore would they not they still be playing with Goonhavern in senior football? Did I need to spell it !?

Guest BLATCHY

Oh dear oh dear, if they didn't leave in the first place would the senior team have packed up ? Therfore would they not they still be playing with Goonhavern in senior football? Did I need to spell it !?

U DON'T KNOW **** ALL SON SO DON'T EVEN BOTHER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :SM_carton:

Guest Matty M87

alright lads lets chill out here. yes its great to have the lads back from a few years ago but its a long old season and there are a lot of hard games to play yet. on a separate note, i like the fact that nobody seems to be talkin about our chances of winning the league. being an unknown entity is workin out well for us so far, so no more swelled heads on here. we are playin well and deserve our current league position but nobody ever won anything in october.