Cornwall Football Forum

Charity cycle London - Paris in aid of the childrens hospice

Guest Burchy

Guest Burchy

Hi Everyone!!!

On May 5th 2010 I will taking part in a charity cycle from London to Paris.

The trip is over 4 days completing a total of just over 300 miles!!

I have chosen the Precious lives appeal (Childrens Hospice Cornwall) as my designated Charity.

It is a brillant charity to back as we currently do not have any facility in Cornwall to assist those less fortunate than ourselves.

The hospice will give restbite to families with Children that have various ilnesses.

I have always been keen on supporting childrens charities and this particular one will provide numerous families throughout Cornwall with the much need support and help they require.

If you are anything like me you would have lived your life not knowing how lucky you have been without having to overcome, or have a child that has had problems through illness.

As a parent I can only imagine the heartache in seeing your child suffer and to have to come to terms with the fact that they may never make adulthood!

So with this in mind I am going to do the best I can to assist in raising a significant amount of sponsorship to donate towards the massive amount required to provide the unfortunate children in Cornwall a centre that will provide so much more than we can imagine!!!!!!!!

So what im asking is...........

Can all clubs or managers help me in raising sponsorship for this event and for a cause that is desperatly needed in Cornwall......

I have collection boxes and sponsorship forms so let me know if you are willing and leave a message and number and I will give you a call!

Or you can call me on 07968 323176...... :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::clapper::clapper:

Massive thankyou to all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Would like to take this opportunity to thank and congratulate all the lads from Penryn 1st team for kindly donating £10 per player after tonights game!!!!!!

It was great to have your support and generosity and you are all a real credit to Penryn FC and cornish football!!

Thankyou again, and this just proves what can be achieved when everyone pulls together!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WELL DONE LADS!!!!!

:clapper::clapper::clapper::clapper::clapper::clapper::clapper::clapper::clapper: :clapper:

Hi Everyone.

For those willing to donate here is the link for completing online....

www.justgiving.com/DarrenBurchell

Dont be shy peeps!!!

Thanks

Burchy

:clapper::clapper::clapper::clapper::clapper::clapper::clapper::clapper::clapper: :clapper:

Haha Thanks for the offer but I am managing 120 miles a week at present!!

The old Burchy is a distant memory!

But you could borrow your wife's credit card and donate!!!!! :yahoo: