Cornwall Football Forum

hayle ladies

:clapper:

cant argue with that, they are a great side.

maybe they've got the two players we need. lol

seriously though if hayle had their best 11 playing every week, i think they would

progress. but take this sunday for instance, with work and injuries we will be lucky

to field 9 away to blazey. never mind, as long as the girls enjoy it win or lose.

good luck to falmouth hope you go on and win your league. :thumbsup:

take this sunday for instance, with work and injuries we will be lucky

to field 9 away to blazey. never mind, as long as the girls enjoy it win or lose.

Attitudes like this are what is holding the ladies game back Mr Jellico! :glare:

If your mens first team took a team of 9 away to St Blazey for a match I doubt your opinion would be the same?

take this sunday for instance, with work and injuries we will be lucky

Attitudes like this are what is holding the ladies game back Mr Jellico! :glare:

If your mens first team took a team of 9 away to St Blazey for a match I doubt your opinion would be the same?

how can you say were holding ladies football back mr harvey. are you saying that we shouldnt go to

blazey if we havent got 11 players?

surely that would be holding them back....

the hayle ladies play for fun, like a lot of other teams do.

as for our mens side going with 11, your right i would be anoyed,

because we have over 30 players signed on for them. opposed to 14 for the

ladies. so on sunday as long as the girls have a good game, and enjoy it WIN OR LOSE

i'l be happy....

after all football should be about enjoyment , not just success at all costs :drink:

don't bite Joe - I can only assume BHarvey has not ever helped or supported any of the local ladies teams and does not quite understand the difficulties. Hayle do an excellent job (as we try to do at Marazion) and it is not easy. Better to play with 9 than cancel - as long as the other team have a sporting attitude (a few of the teams we come up against don't unfortunately).

don't bite Joe - I can only assume BHarvey has not ever helped or supported any of the local ladies teams and does not quite understand the difficulties. Hayle do an excellent job (as we try to do at Marazion) and it is not easy. Better to play with 9 than cancel - as long as the other team have a sporting attitude (a few of the teams we come up against don't unfortunately).

thanx neild nice to see some comman sense.

hayle ladies thinks the world of marazion and st agnes

girls that enjoy their footy and havent got a mean streak in their bodies.

whats wrong with enjoying footy like we do.

shame on you mr harvey... shame on you

:SM_carton: