Cornwall Football Forum

are millbrook the real deal?????

Good to see Torpoint are waiting for millbrook to fail , I dont expect us to win the league , but i know that after all our on the pitch troubles , the WHOLE club are pulling in the same direction , can you say that about yours ????

You can wait for us to fail all you like , but after the few seasons we have had , i for one , am gonna enjoy this , if it lasts for a week or 9 months !!!!

keep it up Lads

Guest tafc.-gaffa

Now now pal nobody said anything about wanting you to fail!!!!!

I simply said its early days. Dont make this out to be something it isnt!!!!!!!!

Guest Freddy_f

Can anyone explain what the difference is , I heard there is still no budget !!. How many new players did Bunney bring in and where did he get them?

Seems Bunney could be proving alot of people wrong.

Ah millbrook follower! I was waiting for u to jump onto the band waggon, welcome!!! I recall u not being to happy with your millbrook pre-season? Lol. Anyway to the rest ov u doubters ull b eating yours words come may! I'm sure of that,,,,,I'm not saying millbrook will win the league but u all wrote millbrook off for this season. Yeah it's early day but millbrook this year have a completely different team with ability, passion to fight for each other till the final whistel and an incredibile team spirit, unlike all u top teams millbrook don't have a budget to pursued top players??? to goin! From what I've seen they have top players who want to play for each other and not a brown packet! Well done ladz keep it going, keep proving them wrong!

Top 6 finish deffo!!!!

In light of what happened to the end of last season i have no regrets about the events BUT as a neutral poster dane has done a gr8 job when i was there and still improving. Those rivalled wiv millbrook ought to concentrate on their own teams. Football is a game played over 90 minutes i was surprised yet happy 4 millbrook because the work dane has done the club deserves better reputation keep it up dane gl as well- just not against us haha

Guest The Judge aka RED OR DEAD

Happy to say that I predicted Millbrook would be a much better side this season just hours after Newquay beat them 6-0 at Mount Wise, well done Dane, everything you said that night is being proved right.

Happy to say that I predicted Millbrook would be a much better side this season just hours after Newquay beat them 6-0 at Mount Wise, well done Dane, everything you said that night is being proved right.

haha judge how much did u drink in the clubhouse that night and celebrate to remember millbrook scored 1 4 it to be 2-1 at half time. I still wear my newquay shirt haha supporter always except when im working 4 new club

Guest The Judge aka RED OR DEAD

6-0 v Millbrook I'm sure of it honest guv, and 5-0 away or perhaps I was a little more than usual. Hows life in Devoncestershire mate ?

Well all seems well at Millbrook, and i would put it down to a great team spirit!

Yesterday that showed, Millbrook were pegged back 1-1 but they kept fighting and had several chances and all be it a gift by a dodgy backpass, there determination kept them in it and meant they didnt roll over like they may have done in the past.

Indeed its early days but maybe some individuals will stop the critisism and knocking dane and the team. The lads are doing all the right things so a pat on the back is due, and maybe an apology from one or two? :drink:

Guest MAFC-rb

A hunger for success, wanting to keep their places in the team and hard work all make millbrook to be a team to watch out for. A good set up, regardless of budget snd decent players in the reserve squad wanting to push through. Things are looking up!