Cornwall Football Forum

Friendly's tues 18th

Guest harty

Wendron 5ths 5 - 1 Wendron sunday team

Good game, although score-line slightly flatters 5th team i feel as Sunday side created A LOT of chance, were it not for some cracking goalkeeping and woeful finishing (mainly by me!!!) the scoreline could of been very different. All if, buts and maybes, either way, very enjoyable game, all the best to the Wendron 5th team in the league this season, good Mining 3 side! :)

:c:

Good game, although score-line slightly flatters 5th team i feel as Sunday side created A LOT of chance, were it not for some cracking goalkeeping and woeful finishing (mainly by me!!!) the scoreline could of been very different. All if, buts and maybes, either way, very enjoyable game, all the best to the Wendron 5th team in the league this season, good Mining 3 side! :)

was a gd game, to be fair, us picking up an injury so early on and leaving us with no subs limited u to how fresh we could keep the side, where as the sunday side were rolling players on an off all game whenever someone was looking a bit jaded! i think at times the sunday side played some quality football, and made us work really hard, granted the keeping was top draw (im never put the gloves on again tho, its boring)!i dont think either side will struggle this season, n who knows mayb some silverware somewher along the line!big shout out to steve varker, who if it keeps him in the 5ths can play up front, really suprised me!

Illogan 4 - 1 Titans

Agree with Postman Pat a good game played in good spirits with Titans giving a really good account of themselves and think they will do really well in Mining 2 this year and take some beating, hopefully they will end up 2nd just behind our 3rd team, ha ha.

All the best to Titans and Marksy for the rest of the season.

Illogan 4 - 1 Titans

Agree with Postman Pat a good game played in good spirits with Titans giving a really good account of themselves and think they will do really well in Mining 2 this year and take some beating, hopefully they will end up 2nd just behind our 3rd team, ha ha.

All the best to Titans and Marksy for the rest of the season.

Thanks Mr,P enjoyed last night good game well reffed by porky and i thought very entertaining. good luck with this season like to see u boys in the junior cup final :clapper:

was a gd game, to be fair, us picking up an injury so early on and leaving us with no subs limited u to how fresh we could keep the side, where as the sunday side were rolling players on an off all game whenever someone was looking a bit jaded! i think at times the sunday side played some quality football, and made us work really hard, granted the keeping was top draw (im never put the gloves on again tho, its boring)!i dont think either side will struggle this season, n who knows mayb some silverware somewher along the line!big shout out to steve varker, who if it keeps him in the 5ths can play up front, really suprised me!

Cheers, i'm guessing it's tomba. Was a quality finish!!