Cornwall Football Forum

Perranporth v Penryn Athletic (Match Photos)

Nice pictures Arlen. I see from these, and from those in the West Briton today, that Perranporth have no club badge on their kit. This has made me flick through several club websites to see if any other clubs also have no club badge. Is it just me or is this a bit unusual?

Guest The Judge aka RED OR DEAD

Nice pictures Arlen. I see from these, and from those in the West Briton today, that Perranporth have no club badge on their kit. This has made me flick through several club websites to see if any other clubs also have no club badge. Is it just me or is this a bit unusual?

They gotta save some cash somewhere to pay for that expensive side they have assembled. Wonder how much we will be charged to get in next week... here's a clue for them, the SWPL 1W is £3 entrance and a programme is either free or sold separately. Looking forward to next Tuesday evening, just hope the weather is kind.

Guest The Judge aka RED OR DEAD

Hopefully be there on Tuesday to watch the game too. Fancy another pint on the result judge, same as last season ??

Yeah must be your round ! I'll have a house double scotch and coke on the result if you don't mind. As I'm hopeless with faces, can you wear something RED so that I can recognise you :lol: