Cornwall Football Forum

Gerrans v Mount Charles Duchy 3 result

Mount Charles 1 v Gerrans 8

Very competitive game with a few flash points.......Gerrans started very well and got goals in the first half through Andrews 2, Hitchings 2, Rimmer 1,Oldland 1 in first half.

Secong half they Gerrans took there foot off the pedal and Mount Charles got an early goal back but Gerrans then got back into things and finshed the game off with 2 goals in last 20mins.

Gd start and soild start to season but hopefuly still bit more to come........feel they'll need to raise game to win this league and beat likes of Callinton,Sticker,North Petherwin etc.

:drink: i thought it was a great start to the season for gerrans showing their intent for the season

i think the the performance is far from the best were going to see from these lads but its only the second game together and with skipper ryan harris missin for the second period! but under threat in second half proved these boys can battle a result too! and showed great signs of attacking flair with the likes of charlie andrew linking up the forward line! iv just had a look at the league results and yet to see anyone showing a great threat, i was told north pethers was a team to look out for and st.columb but southgate put 5 past north p and st.columb drew 2-2 so perhaps sticker and callington could be the teams to look out for! and ofcourse southgate! :drink: