Andy Penn

Paul Wilson

Fifth Division

Bridgerule 3 - 1 Padstow United

Neil Burgoyne Shawn Blows

Mark Burnham

Hector Dolan

Charlestown Saints 1 - 1 Tregony

I apologise for the mixed format of today's results but hopefully they are clear enough.

Personally I was at the Saints v Godolphin match. This was a real battle for supremacy for an hour. Both keepers played very well and kept their teams in contention. Both teams had chances but were unable to take them. Saints began to take control after this period but a goal was still a long time coming though it was inevitable. Dave (DJ) Jeffreys, still far from his best; showed he still knows how to score important goals. DJ had had four chances previously but the Godolphin keeper kept him out with a good display. Eventually DJ worked out how to get the better of him and rounded him twice for his goals.

Saints look like they are lacking fitness but they did compete well over ninety minutes. I think they can only get better.

Godolphin were maybe a little unlucky to have one of their better players sent off late in the game. But they did get a penalty which was easily put away.

Overall: a tough game for both teams and some might say a draw would have been a fair result but for me; I don't agree. If one team scores two and the other scores one, then one is a better team.

Well played both sides.

Guest tafc.-gaffa

Foxhole 1 - 7 Torpoint(Stacey 5,Bays 1, Trick 1)

Great result to kick off the new season with 5 players missing through injury/work and only one recognised striker i cant complain. The whole team played great and my hat goes off to my captain Brian Stacey hitting 5 great goals!!!! You cant teach that!!!

Foxhole should take a few positives from it in that they never gave up and that they caused us problems. They may need a few older heads to benefit a very young side. Good luck to them for the rest of the season.

This hopefully shows are intentions this year and how much we want it!!!!!!

Foxhole 1 - 7 Torpoint(Stacey 5,Bays 1, Trick 1)

Great result to kick off the new season with 5 players missing through injury/work and only one recognised striker i cant complain. The whole team played great and my hat goes off to my captain Brian Stacey hitting 5 great goals!!!! You cant teach that!!!

Foxhole should take a few positives from it in that they never gave up and that they caused us problems. They may need a few older heads to benefit a very young side. Good luck to them for the rest of the season.

This hopefully shows are intentions this year and how much we want it!!!!!!

So do we.