Cornwall Football Forum

Friendlies 12.08.09

Bodmin Saints 3 - 1 Altarnun

I saw very little of the game so can't make a judgement. I'm told we had a good workout in this last friendly before Saturday brings our fist league game. I believe the opposition used players from both of their Duchy League teams.

Altarnun brought a very large squad and were good opposition. So our thanks go to them for providing us with a good game.

Good luck Altarnun for the new season.

Wendron 5ths 3 - 1 carharrack res

Was a good game for wendron 5ths which had quite a few main players out due to injury. The 1st half was controlled by wendron with most of the possesion and most of the chances on goal and a penalty which carharracks keeper made a good save. In the second half we wendron made quite a few changes and carharrack played alot better and put more pressure on but all in all were happy with how we played specially the 1st half was a gd strong team. Best of luck to charharrack this season :c:

Yeah would like to thank wendron for the game last night and for the way it was played. The first 15 mins saw wendron take a 3-0 lead also missing a penalty well saved by are injured keeper.. who had a bit of a mare but we forget that. then after wendron were 3-0 up the created a bit but never looked dangerous after. Carharrack then found there form and dominated the match from there. the 2nd half saw carharrack camp in wendrons half and dominate the game and a diving header from new signing symon stephens gave carharrack some hope but with all the dominance and changes being made carharrack couldnt find the net agen.

well done wendron and all the best for the season!!

thanks for the game and hosting. much appreciated!

jamie chown carharrack res manager! :drink: