Cornwall Football Forum

new club needed

Guest bunditheboss

Guest bunditheboss

after the announcement our secretary made today i am looking for a new club so if there is any offers out there i would be more than happy to hear from you, cheers

also dont ask me what our secretary announced today as i will not tell

Blimey, what's going on this year. Lanivet, St Merryn and Porteath, there must be others I've forgotten. Even heard a rumour about another Duchy One side following. Not certain so won't name them as yet as it would be unfair in not true.

Jesus, very unexpected. Heard things wasn't that good down there but thought it was just gossip. Wish everyone good luck in finding new teams. If any of you guys fancy coming for a bit of a run around with us PM me. Sad day, don't think anyone would have forseen Portreath folding.

CornishNewBoys@Hotmail.co.uk

Guest pete norfolk

anyone interested from portreath, camborne park are always up for new players to come along and train on tuesdays and thursdays at 6.30pm on our pitch.

we have 2 teams, one in fhfl 1 and one in fhfl3

pm me if interested.

Guest bunditheboss

thankyou for the kind words everyone and just to let everyone know, we will be keeping portreath alive this season, we will being keeping our combo side going and not entering a team into mining league.

a new committe was elected tonight.

i would like to thank all the players that have dug deep into there own pockets in some occassions and made portreath able to continue this year, i would also like to thank THE GREEN ROOM in redruth as they will be our watering hole this year and one of our many sponsors for this years campaign!!!!!

i would also like to thank andy mead who is in the background at portreath and offered his help this year if needed and say thank you to him and wish him all the luck and let him know we are thinking about him.

bring on ludgvan saturday, we cant wait to get this season underway!!!!!