Cornwall Football Forum

Looking for a local sunday side!!

Hello all,

I am currently seeking a sunday league club to play football. Untill last season i played week in week out at dutchy 2 level however I am severely lacking fitness due to stopping and taking up management on saturdays.

I can play predominantly Centre mid/ Attacking mid or would try out in defencive positions.

Although i manage i am not at all interested in doing this as well as playing, but would love to play again for a lower league club with a fun set-up local to tavistock/plymouth.

Cheers

some come training on Tuesday and Thursday( one maybe two) Very social side with very good support. Phil Spurr runs it with the help of John Tilbury and Neil Moore. I believe the 1st game is 6th September. Give Cookie a ring or txt me and i will give you Phils details. Contact me on 07966010837.

I am sure you will be made most welcome,

Few other names are;

Woods in goal,Dukebox Jury,Cookie,Sammo,Fitzer just to name a few. Only started last season and finished a respectable 3rd. Just try it pete

hey bud i play for booters fc in thw west cornwall sunday side at the moment we are always looking to taking on players we have a good outfit mostly four lanes lads from mining 1 we train tuesday at raymound road redruth always looking for talent or the next big thing lol

if interested ring chairman steve Francis 07843155727