Cornwall Football Forum

FRIEDLIES ON AUG 3rd

St Austell 7 v Tregony 1 very good game played with both lots of players having good games. Was very pleaed with the way we ( St Austell) played goal scorers was Lee Harvey 2, Phil Hutchings 2, Luke Patton 1, Steve Kellow 1, and Ross Sundercombe 1, Sorry I did not get the tregony scorer. With Tregony being a new team I feel they played well and will do well in Duchy 5 this season. Thanks for tonight and good luck for the new season lads.

St Buryan 2 Rosudgeon Res 1

Good game in general,Some good football at time's from both team's and some scrappy football too,Which is to-be expected at this time of the year,The fog was thick,But the pitch was good considering the weather of late ;)

Another goal from Geordie,And some great defending under pressure,With Ging John stepping-it up a level in the second-half where his class shone through,many great individual performances,But more importantly a better all-round Team performance :thumbsup:

St Buryan played the game in great spirit as always,And were fantastic host's,Thank's to all involved :c:

Man of the match: Charlie the home ref,Great job,well done and got us out of some sticky situations with common sense :clapper::clapper: :clapper:

one of the craziest games I have ever played in

Newquay 3rds 6 - 6 Premier Sixes

Quite a large crowd - an absolute dream for the neutral

P6 scorers

Martyn Probert 2

Rob Black 2

Dan Code

Dan Parsonage

score

1-0 NQY

2-0 NQY

2-1 NQY

3-1 NQY

3-2 NQY

HT

3-3

4-3 P6

5-3 P6

5-4 P6

6-4 P6

6-5 P6

6-6

Some truly classic goals as well with Dom Roberts long ranger for NQY, Marco free-kick for NQY and Dan Code's volley

still unbeaten just

Newquay 3rds will destroy Duchy 4 if they dont lose TJ, Tom Graham, Marco, Dow Roberts and a couple of the other young guns to the combo team. NQY keeper also played very well despite conceeding 6.

We badly missed Karl Olander in centre mid and had to drag a couple of the squad players who started the match off to get some of the big guns on.

The only sour point for me was that former P6 player TJ's goal stood after he floored our reserve GK who had the ball to roll it into the net. For me the worst decision I will see this season and it hasn't even started yet.