Cornwall Football Forum

Millbrook 1 Elburton Villa 2

Guest local_football_supporter

Went down to millbrook yesterday to watch this game , Millbrook started the game at a frightning pace which left the visitors and most of the spectators gob smacked , the home side took the lead through young jamie preston , and dominated the game until 15 mintues before the break , elburton villa got in the game and tore the home side apart , it was goal keeper james gill who kept the score at 1-0 with 3 outstanding saves.

Millbrook came out in the second half and clearly had re-grouped in the break as they were never troubled up untill Villa got there first goal , on about 75 minutes , after millbrook had hit the post and missed an open goal , Villas winner came at the end when a corner was met by kevin yetton whos bullit header went in the top corner of the net

Overall , a very exciting game , Millbrook look very very dangerous on the break , they are a very fast side and will be match for most teams in there division this season , Elburton Villa should prepare themselves for another long season !!!!

I think millbrook will come about mid way to be fair , i dont think they are strong enough at the back to be any higher , However , if they tighten up at the back i think they could be up there

Elburton villa for me will be in another relegation scrap , not enough about them , to many big units who are not mobile enough !!!

Elburton villa for me will be in another relegation scrap , not enough about them , to many big units who are not mobile enough !!!

What do you have to say to that Baggy?

Or was it that Local Football Supporter was looking at the bench !!!

:clapper: Think he was looking at the bench , don't think i've ever been mobile enough .

I wouldn't read to much into the result , we're confident of a much better season this year .