Cornwall Football Forum

Looking For New Club

as you may well know i have stepped down as manager of fhl1 side Camborne Park, would like to wish them all the best for up coming season, just to inform all clubs that im looking for new team to represent as player not interested in management so if anyone is looking or in need of a striker post on forum or personal message, if you dont know about my qualities then ask questions or speak to people on here my reputation is common knowledge to most.

Thanks

troon 3rd are lookin 4 a 4ward :o:yahoo:

not really an option, troon is good club well organised but wouldn drop down to fhl 3 again not really a challange

hey shane your older than me aren't you maybe we could play in same vets side lol

troon 3rd are lookin 4 a 4ward :o:yahoo:

not really an option, troon is good club well organised but wouldn drop down to fhl 3 again not really a challange

hey shane your older than me aren't you maybe we could play in same vets side lol

i could do your running give you more time to hang around in the box

how come your leaving the club altogether after getting promotion

just had enough need new challenge already decided where im going, they need someone to push them on again and some personal stuff to

why would i want 2 play vets mate when im only 28 <_< im happy playin senior football like i have done 4 the last 12 year. :clapper:

was not ment for you shane, sorry