Cornwall Football Forum

Friendly for tomorrow

Guest Dane Bunney

Guest Dane Bunney

Total Shot in the dark , Due to us being let down last minute for our game vs totnes tomorrow , we are looking for a game

is there a team that can help , it would need to be away !!!

please call me on 07515867679

Guest skillful

now now children .... time to grow up maybe ???

:SM_carton::SM_carton: for your mr bunney. telling posters to grow up. you need to grow up. simple reason. your good friend who used to line at your football club told me the reasons he left and you had gotten hold of his username and password for argyles pasoti site and logged in and told everyone there about the gary kelly story, so you were the reason he left, not you getting rid of lino. secondly, why dont you just save everyone the time and admit you are mr a, another thing he has told me. you bitch about edgecombe, you bitch about torpoint all mind games, or just childish comment. and then last thing i saw was the liverton game, saying you went to tragos etc. what a load of cack. i can confirm mike is now at vospers so that will be a nice re-union.

Guest Dane Bunney

for your mr bunney. telling posters to grow up. you need to grow up. simple reason. your good friend who used to line at your football club told me the reasons he left and you had gotten hold of his username and password for argyles pasoti site and logged in and told everyone there about the gary kelly story, so you were the reason he left, not you getting rid of lino. secondly, why dont you just save everyone the time and admit you are mr a, another thing he has told me. you bitch about edgecombe, you bitch about torpoint all mind games, or just childish comment. and then last thing i saw was the liverton game, saying you went to tragos etc. what a load of cack. i can confirm mike is now at vospers so that will be a nice re-union

ha ha , yes because everything that boy says is gospel !!!!!!!!!!!

Guest skillful

no im not mike he and martin burgess have agreed he stays off. im at plymouth parkway but was at vospers game v liskeard and heard all about mike and the internet sagas and he told people everything dane, so up to you whether you wanna speak to him again.