Cornwall Football Forum

Friendly Result 22/7/09

Guest SCAREYTERRY

I like to give a big thankyou to Mikey Lane and Perranporth res for good competitive friendly.

I think the teams in fal/hel 2 will be supprised when they come up against perran a VERRY good team with bags of quality .Good luck mikey or shall i say good luck to the teams in Div 2. :thumbsup:

Penryn 3rds 3 (JOE PERRIN,Will Hing,Chris Martin.

Perranporth 2(Alex Aquati, a n other) ,sorry missed Perrans last goal getting the ball from the jungle :smiley20:

Guest SCAREYTERRY

If a 3rd team player is wanted for any Penryn side he will go.

All sides are looking very healthy so i cant see many problems ariseing but somtietimes needs must, so we are all prpared fot that occasion when it comes. :smiley20:

i cant see andy parry ignoring the talent in the 3rd team. fifi`s loyalty is admirable but surely a step up would interest him should it come about. Also isnt Joseph Perrin hoining the Navy soon???

i wish penryn well but obviously i think Albion will win the league.

i cant see andy parry ignoring the talent in the 3rd team. fifi`s loyalty is admirable but surely a step up would interest him should it come about. Also isnt Joseph Perrin hoining the Navy soon???

i wish penryn well but obviously i think Albion will win the league.

Like the gaffa has said, if the 1sts, 2nds or even the 4ths wants the talent from any 3rd team players they will be more than happy to help out.

FIFI D

:c: