Cornwall Football Forum

big loss for mawnan

Guest whirlwind

Guest whirlwind

After 3 successful seasons at Mawnan in which he won the Junior cup, Div1 title and the Percy Stevens. Kevin 'patch' Morris is parting ways with Greg Renfree and co. and hoping to continue his success at Wendron... best of luck patch

can confirm i have heard that our arch rivals mawnan have lost a number of players. those include: Chris pellow and duncan gillet to falmouth town chris earl and paul terry have moved on. kevin morris to wendron and Dj whatmore, glen fortune, chris wood and dan buckingham to constantine.

on a lighter note, i heard the funniest rumour in the history of cornish football.

TODD BUTLER PLAYING FOR FALMOUTH TOWN COMBO HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, SOME ONE MUST BE WINDING ME UP.

SURELY THINGS AT TOWN ARENT THAT BAD, ARE THEY???

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA BRILLIANT.

Fifi = legend.

Guest todd.b

YEH CHEERS PHIL AND BUNGLE. FORGOT UR CLASS!......ANYWAY WE WILL SEE!!!!! AND PHIL LOOK AT THE STATE OF YOU U PIKEY! AND U BUNGLE! Y U LAUGHING? LAUGHING AS IF IM SHIT? WELL IM NOT AS BAD AS YOU SO HAHAHAHAH TO YOU!

Guest i8scousers

people down ere think there so great talking about other players going ere or other players are shite,,but the truth is cornish football is junk,,,, a sunday pub side up north would easy beat any south western side and piss on any combo team and they all have too pay, too play,,,,,,,, so talk of contracts or 20 pound a game ere or even 50 is just a joke,,,, there is life when you cross over the tamar,,,your all just stuck in a bubble.

you said it fifi... KID!!! EXACTLY.

people down ere think there so great talking about other players going ere or other players are shite,,but the truth is cornish football is junk,,,, a sunday pub side up north would easy beat any south western side and piss on any combo team and they all have too pay, too play,,,,,,,, so talk of contracts or 20 pound a game ere or even 50 is just a joke,,,, there is life when you cross over the tamar,,,your all just stuck in a bubble.

Nice one mate, you got us there!!! you sound like a right barrel of laughs. the difference is up north is a shit hole!!!

Guest i8scousers

you must love living in that inbred county,,,,i just hate people who are up their own ass talking crap how good they are and slagging other folk off,when footie is meant too be enjoyed by anyone who loves the game,no matter how there quality is.

in terms off quality down there you are way behind and need too wake up and realise how shit you really are.

thankyou for the advice. i will make a note to remind myself how shit i am as not only a footballer but also as a human being. i am very grateful that someone as special as you has taken time out of your very special life to tell us "inbred" folk that our existance on this plant is meaningless. Damn cornwall for letting us breed!!!

Guest i8scousers

thankyou for the advice. i will make a note to remind myself how shit i am as not only a footballer but also as a human being. i am very grateful that someone as special as you has taken time out of your very special life to tell us "inbred" folk that our existance on this plant is meaningless. Damn cornwall for letting us breed!!!

no probs,its good too let it all out,,,,,,, now take a deep breath

Guest i8scousers

im off on my holidays now to Exeter Services.

see, we do venture out of cornwall.

don't be scared now,,,, there's a whole big world out there,,, but at least thats progress,,well done

Guest i8scousers

i went up north once and all i saw was people wearing kappa trousers tucked into socks, burberry t-shirts and caps and stolen trainers. i thought up north looked like the estate from shameless!!!

where was that plymouth ?????

Guest mariner

Now i8scousers put the knife back in your bomber jacket we all know you "NORTHERN" folk love your knives, stop visiting lovely cornwall during the school hols leave the FAT WILLYS tshirt at the Tamar bridge. Plus i am very surprised u have the time to reply to us inbreds, thought u would be terrorising some innocent father to make it on the front page of the Sun like the rest of your "NORTHERN" WA****S :SM_carton:

Guest i8scousers

ha ha you mugs have paid too watch me play ha ha the norths ok when you mugs are up there watching prem teams,,,go and watch plymouth,,, just get over it cornish footie is SHITE !!!!!