Cornwall Football Forum

So who's the mystery star then?

ive heard from someone close to Wendron that a good player (apperently according to the source-youy know who you are!! lol) is looking at signing for us. My source wouldnt tell me who this player is-rather annoyingly i must add.

still at least it will hopefully brighten up the dullness after certain key players from last season looked to have moved on!

the season ahead is going to be tough but with Gary at the helm and some talented youth coming through (probably earlier than anticitpated-but what can you do when your'e the only club that doesnt pay so called travel expenses!)

oh well-if no-one knows on here who it is-looks like i'l have to wait till our sat pre-season match to find out!! lol

Guest BLATCHY

Hi Smithy. How's things at the DRON then hope things are looking up for the club? It was a hard decision for me to leave but I had to do it too good of a chance to turn down mate. I wish everyone at WENDRON all the best apart from when you play us. :thumbsup: :clapper:

you are goin to miss me strappin your ankles Smithy, go on admit it lol! hope it goes well for you this season mate tho, like Blatchy said, hard decision for some of us involved and players as well to move on, but wish all of you still there ll the best for the upcomin season

christ you've left as well jamo?

as for deano-i would have left if i was asked to play for such a big club like newquay mate-but reality is i didnt and wont be asked (i only get offers from combo lol)

its going to be a very challenging season ahead-especially now i cant get my ankles strapped!!! lol-but on a serious note, it is dissapointing and frustrating seeing soooo many key players leave but like they always say-the club has been there long before the players-only time will tell

good luck deano-gunna miss you bud-still at least i'l get to skin ya a coupla times a seaon!!! lol

take care mate