Cornwall Football Forum

Portreath need a Keeper

Guest bunditheboss

Guest bunditheboss

hi all respectable keepers out there, portreath have had 4 training sessions so far and its becoming obvious we need a goal keeper, i have tried but can only dive one way!!!!

if you are a keeper and looking for a challenge then please lets hear from ya, we are also looking for decent players to help strengthen both squads at the moment not too many just afew so no rumours that we are gonna fold or any rubbish like that. we train at RAF Portreath at the moment but are playing on moving this to a astro pitch close by as the wind never stops up on the hill so we are trying to better our facilities for our loyal players, the club is financially in the best place to be at the moment but unfortunately we wont be paying our players this year not like other teams, so i am looking out for players that love playing football and not just there for the money!!!!

if you do get involved with portreath i can offer a great atmosphere, everyone is treated the same and for those good enough you get the oppertunity to play combo football. but dont take this posting as me saying we are desperate for players coz we aint, we are desperate for loyal players who can help our young squad develop.

so here you go put silly remarks on this thread and onyone wishing to come along please pm me or give meady a call on 07977206791

just to add i wish WINNO all the best at all the clubs he goes to this year