Cornwall Football Forum

hayle 1st v illogan 1st

:drink: hayle 2-0 illogan, two great goals by wayne quinn! illogan unlucky not to score a couple hit the bar and had one cleared off the line, personally hayle just edged it! great performances for the away side comin from simon ellis, phil willey and matt calloway with small stages of good football played! time for a beer :drink:

just like to add before i go out on the town, pitch was in superb condition and thanks for hayle hosting this friendly!

Guest Monty

Nice to see a Hayle side with not so many Quinns in the line-up.

Glad to see Chris Russell playing at that level, good player and had a really good game, as well as Dan Magee and the front two of Matt Shiels and Chris Wolstencroft.

Wayne Quinn is just class and it showed with the range of his passing and his 2 Goals, They are alot better than last year and could be a threat to the SWPL West title this year.

I was also impressed with my new team mates and looking forward to a competitive season, like to wish everyone on this website who plays football all the very best for the forthcoming season and hope you all enjoy it. :c: