Cornwall Football Forum

Due to playing commitments I am regretfully stepping down as Storm Reserves manager this season, as a result a new manager is required!!!

We have a fantastic opportunity to take over a side with a great winning mentality, they only dropped 7 ponts in the last 7 months of last season and gaining promotion to mining 2! At a club with good sponsorship and facilities and a talented group of players.

The club are looking for a manager with ambition and desire to be part of what we are looking to achieve, we have new kit for the reserves, new training gear, new goals and money to develop our pitch!

Also a 1st team manager committed to developing the club as a whole not just blinkered by the 1st team.

If you fancy it PM me or give me a call on 07973339309.

Regards

Matt

No General,

I was going to correct Matt on his extended sentence structure in which he risked losing the meaning (punctuation marks are the traffic signs of reading bla bla bla) of what he was saying. tut tut!

What he means is that having "a 1st team manager committed to developing the club as a whole not just blinkered by the 1st team", is one of the benefits of being involved with managing at Storm.

Hope all is well down your way.

Pricey

I too benefit from having a Deputy Head Teacher as a Centre half. He prefers to laugh in my face at my puntuation.

Thanks for clearing it up.

Things are fine in the West, Rhondda has chosen to step away from official duties which is a big miss but as all will know Gulval has a way of surviving.

We have a tidy side this year but always room for a small one Pricey!

• 2 weeks later...