Cornwall Football Forum

Goalkeeper required - sunday league

Hi. Due to a long term injury Penzance Astropark are looking for a (anywhere near decent!) keeper. We play in the West Cornwall Sunday League D2 having just got relegated last season. Got a half decent side which would be improved no end by someone who actually knows what a pair of gloves are :P ! We train Thursdays 6-7.30pm at the Astropark so feel free to come along if interested. Alternatively you can PM me or give us a bell on 07507731343 after 6.

I'm away scouting in Oz B) between 19/7 and 23/8 (yeah, good timing for your 1st year as secretary!) so can contact Ben on 07533533920 if between those dates.

Cheers,

Steve

• 3 weeks later...

Hello mate,

just wandering if you know if players can play sunday league if they play in swpl on saturdays? I used to play sunday league a couple seasons back but am regularly playing sat footy now and heard a rumour that cant play sundays at all if you play certain standard on sats? any ideas? if not, i'd be very interested in playing :) all the best. J

Hello mate,

just wandering if you know if players can play sunday league if they play in swpl on saturdays? I used to play sunday league a couple seasons back but am regularly playing sat footy now and heard a rumour that cant play sundays at all if you play certain standard on sats? any ideas? if not, i'd be very interested in playing :) all the best. J

Sorry, no senior players allowed in the Sunday League.

I've just posted a fuller explanation on the main board.