Cornwall Football Forum

FRIENDLYS 11TH JULY.

Guest MR A

Wessex Rangers FC have now built a tea hut which sells Tea, hot and cold food etc, :clapper: i would like to thank Les Ellliot for the hard work he as put in and doing it for no cost, :thumbsup: the club is now set up for moving forward, and aiming for ECPL, :yahoo:

If you do fancy a trip out to Wessex are home friendlys are:

11th july Plymstock 1st

18th july Beer Alston 1st

25th july Tavistock 1st

5th August Saltash :yahoo:

ps i must not forget the rest of the committe for thir hard work, :thumbsup:

Yours

Darren Raven (Manager)

I hope a hard working side like iv had before,the club now know wot we got to do to move forward, the lads have traind twice a week for four weeks now, i havnt got any big timers, we no wot the league is like, but if you dont want the traveling than thats wot you got to play in, come up and see for yourself, have a drink and a bit of grub. :thumbsup:

Sat 11th - Tavistock V Bideford 3.00 pm.

Sun 18th - Tavistock V Royal Racing FC Montegnee (Belgium) 2.00 pm.

One for our friends from across the Atlantic rather than the North Sea, just take a look at the squad of the Belgians... http://www.royalracingfc.com/squad.php

Ive got a feeling that was the team Dean Stamp went to when he left Truro. I believe they are a team that offer scholarships at Uni or something along those lines hence they are made up of a lot of players from all over the place.

We all know how big the yanks are on sporting scholarships.