Cornwall Football Forum

Corner Bar & Storm FC are hosting a Charity Auction in aid of the football club and St Austell Trust.

Details can be found on the link below.

http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=98146061866

If anyone would like to attend feel free as this will be a good night. There is no entry charge and there will be a local band playing to provide even more entertainment. The last event we put on as a club was a huge success and we have an even bigger event lined up for August.

If anyone would like to support our cause by donating any old car booty style bits & pieces, or by suppling a top drawer prize through work etc; please contact me, I hope people can help!

Dave Price - 07853196858

david.price@cornwall.ac.uk

• 2 weeks later...

Corner Bar & Storm FC are hosting a Charity Auction in aid of the football club and St Austell Trust.

Details can be found on the link below.

http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=98146061866

If anyone would like to attend feel free as this will be a good night. There is no entry charge and there will be a local band playing to provide even more entertainment. The last event we put on as a club was a huge success and we have an even bigger event lined up for August.

If anyone would like to support our cause by donating any old car booty style bits & pieces, or by suppling a top drawer prize through work etc; please contact me, I hope people can help!

Dave Price - 07853196858

david.price@cornwall.ac.uk

hi mate more to follow soon mate holiday up for grabs so come along and bid for this fantastic holiday.

Dazza

• 2 weeks later...

We now have about 50 items to auction for Friday night, some good top lots and some small bits to get everyone involved!

We will also be auctioning the services of some of our playing squad. You can have your dog walked, house hoovered (by me personnally), have a meal cooked for you and lots more. There may also be a few surprise dares for certain players and some fun too.

Recent donations include an Ipod, XBOX 360 games, gift sets, a hamper etc etc. Haven have now added another holiday to the lots with a weeked break for up to 6 people in September.