Cornwall Football Forum

new sponsor and member

Guest meady

Guest meady

Portreath had important meeting with new sponsor last night. The club is happy to announce that John Sawyer is a new sponsor and member of Portreath a.f.c . John will be a very active member within the club helping to move the club forward.

Guest KOPPITE PAFC

GREAT NEWS THAT JOHN IS ON BOARD. NOW JUST GOT TO GET ON AND GET A MANAGER THAT IS CAPABLE OF BRINGING IN SOME PLAYERS TO HELP BOLSTER THE CLUB.HEARD SOME EX PLAYERS ARE INTERESTED IN COMING BACK.I THINK ONE OF THE MAIN PRIORITYS IS TO GET THE CLUB BACK IN THE VILLAGE AND TO GET THE CLUB MORE INVOLVED WITH ACTIVITYS INVOLVING LOCALS , GO BEACH RUNNING FOR TRAINING , AND GENERALLY GET NOTICED AROUND THE VILLAGE.

Guest meady

koppite you hit the nail right on the head. That is what we will be looking at doing. you are also right in saying that there is some old players looking at comimg back and some new ones.

Guest KOPPITE PAFC

MEADY. ANY IDEA WHEN TRAINING GOING TO START, COULD DO WITH LOSING A FEW POUNDS SO I DONT HAVE TO SQUEEZZZZZZZZZZZZZZE INTO MY WEDDING SUIT AND ANY NEWS ON A NEW MANAGER

Guest meady

no news i can write about at present with manager just to say there something in the pipeline. training should start in the next couple of weeks we will let you know. anyway its bit late woryying about getting into that suit

Guest KOPPITE PAFC

I MIGHT BE A FAT TW*T BUT DID I TELL YOU ABOUT MY 2 GOALS ON MY COMBO DEBUT FROM LEFT BACK AND IF I CANT FIT INTO MY SUIT FOR MY BIG DAY

I WILL BORROW ONE OF YOURS HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Guest meady

even that would be tight on you and that saying something and we wont go into those goals again i could't stand hear about them again. you then go on about the ones you scored for four lanes against me.

Guest KOPPITE PAFC

ARE THE GOALS YOU TALKING ABOUT , THE ONE WHEN I TOOK ON ABOUT FOUR / FIVE PLAYERS,GOT TO THE BY LINE ,BROUGHT THE BALL IN ,CHIPPED IT UP ,AND THEN YOU HIT IT IN THE NET WITH YOUR HAND OR THE GOALS I SCORED AGAINST YOU WHEN PLAYING VS PORTREATH AT CLIJAH AND AT THE AIR BASE

Guest bunditheboss

training tuesday isnt it @ 1830??

be good to see what summer signings come and what manager will be in place next year