Cornwall Football Forum

LEDLEY KING

Just seen on Sky Sports that old Ledders is in police custody on suspicion of assault, they also showed some intersting video clips and a interview with one of the fellows involved in the incident?

Now i dont know the facts and in my mind everybody is innocent untill proven guity but i cant quite understand how a player whos always injured and apparently 'cant play two games in a week' can be out on the town running around, causing mischief? :SM_carton_y:

Guest Jezza

best thing he can do is have a word with 'Gerrards' legal team, I'm sure by the time they've finished he won't have even been out that night and someone else will own up to having thrown the punch :thumbsup:

had to have been a Spurs defender, cos if it had been a forward he would have missed anyway.. :clapper:

Saying a long term injury stops somebody from going out to nightclubs really is clutching at straws a one and a six..... if you want something to debate how about explaining your beloved gooners diabolical performance at the library yesterday! Looks like Cesc and Adebayor are off in the summer too, now what?

He probably can't play 2 games a week because he's recovering from being p****d up from the weekend! :D

Maybe he should be handed back the captaincy and then go out, get hammered, jump in his car and endanger the lives of god knows how many people before skidding the length of a football pitch and using a lamppost as an emergency brake and then go into rehab and open some clinics etc?. Perhaps then Ledley could be idolised as much as your own famous donkey. :rolleyes:

You're too easy, Redruth 07! :D

Would much prefer someone was too easy, rather than too simple?..

Just seen on Sky Sports that old Ledders is in police custody on suspicion of assault, they also showed some intersting video clips and a interview with one of the fellows involved in the incident?

Now i dont know the facts and in my mind everybody is innocent untill proven guity but i cant quite understand how a player whos always injured and apparently 'cant play two games in a week' can be out on the town running around, causing mischief? :SM_carton_y:

Where was he "running around"?. How was he "causing mischief"?. He was trying to get into a club but the doorman decided he had had too much to drink and therefore denied King entry. King took exception and gave the age old pathetic line of "do you know who I am", the doorman said he did but he had a job to do and once again refused entry. King then punched him ONCE on the left side of the face before being dragged away by other staff and friends. This is what was said by the doorman himself when interviewed on SkySports News..

King WAS a prize chump for acting in such a way but this topic is an absolute joke. You clearly say "I don't know the facts", therefore how can you, or why would you start such a topic unless you were looking to goad a reaction out of Spurs supporters?.