Cornwall Football Forum

Managers/Player wanted for charity teams and event details

Hello, I'm organising a charity event in July for CCUK (Crohn's and Colitis UK). The event has been given the go ahead by Cornwall FA. The event will be three charity matches, a men's game which shall be Trelawny v Duchy, a Woman's game which will be East V West and a youth game which will most likely be U16 and again East v West. The dates and times etc will be 100% agreed this week but it's looking likely to be 29th of July. Along side the matches we hope to put something on for the children so the whole family can come along and then there shall be live entertainment in the club house after and also a raffle and auction. 

I am am looking to get in some managers to sort the teams for me so I'm currently looking for a manager for the Trelawny and Duchy leagues and also the women's game so one from the East and one from the West. You don't need to be a manager of a team currently although it would help, you could be a player that wants to try management. The youth game I'm awaiting details for and so when I have them I shall update this post but I am hopeful that this is already sorted and will be confirmed soon. 

We are also looking for raffle and auction prizes for the event and so if you own a business or know someone that can help out or can ask at work for us then please do and then email me if need items collecting. Also if know anyone that has a bouncy castle, or does face painting etc that could be part of the funday. 

The link to the facebook event page is below and also my email address, please put CCUK charity event as the subject if you email me. Or text me on 07496380860

https://www.facebook.com/events/566591450374076/?ti=icl

andyjenkin@hotmail.co.uk

Thank you for taking the time to read this.

Andy