Cornwall Football Forum

FHFL results

Guest mauricio

fhfl3

penryn 3-1 stithians

anthony macdonald

kristan martin

nathan senior

good result today battled back from a goal behind to get the 3pts.

whoever does trispens website we have 3pts to go on your league table plus today.

result you have missing st day 1-5 penryn we played tuesday night at our place due to st day having cricket.

thanks

Guest geachy1

so that means helston have one game left and if they win they relegate albion. thats if they have received the points from the falmouth athletic game lets hope so :D

Guest geachy1

falmouth athletic need to win all there remaining games to get 2nd place and maybe a place in combo if there still going for it.

but if helston need to win to fight relegation they mite win but with albion losing 4-1 today the goal differance is close i think helston would need to win by 3 goals to stay up.

would be funny if albion getting relgated by there biggest rivals losing a game.

Guest holmans10

MOUSEHOLE 4 HOLMANS 0

DISSAPOINTING RESULT, IT WAS VERY MUCH OF A LAST GAME OF THE SEASON GAME FOR US TODAY,

VERY DIFFERENT MOUSEHOLE TEAM THAT WE DREW WITH AT HOME A COUPLE OF WEEKS AGO, ONCE THESE PLAYERS WERE SUBBED WE GOT BACK IN THE GAME.OH WELL ROLL ON PRE-SEASON :drink::drink::drink::drink::drink::smiley20: :smiley20:

CURY 2 (cooke 33, ? 76)

TRISPEN 2 ( penrose 19,cruse 66)

Going from bad to worse for Trispen! as if our injury list isn't bad enough we today lost our influential captain steve rogers with a broken ankle.credit to cury who did mullion a big favour by playing as if their lives depended on it.a makeshift Trispen team piled on the pressure in the last 15 minutes but cury defended superbly and always looked a threat on the break especially cookie.we now have two games this week that could make or break our season,the brilliant young penryn team in the final tuesday night and the tough away game against promotion chasing falmouth athletic on thursday night.thats if mike can get 11 players out on the pitch!!!

ps) we,ll update the league table for you bushy.see you tuesday night mate,if we can raise a team!!! :(

FHFL 1 Unofficial League Table 9/5/09

Now then, everything is getting a little confusing at an important stage of the season.

My table presumes Helston will forfeit the points for not raising a side today.

Also, Green and White, there is no result for the Perranwell game as again Helston were unable to raise a side for that one.

As for regaining the 3 points for the Falmouth Athletic game, a reputable source has told me this is not the case. If an unregistered/non re-instated player played then I presume rules are rules.

IF this is all true then St Day, Stithians and Helston are all relegated and Albion saved not by themselves but other people (we'll cope I'm sure). Will have to wait for confirmation I presume though.

Apart from that 2nd place still up for grabs - Truro, Chacewater and Pendeen all in with a shout.

Falmouth Athletics defeat today means they cant make top 3 so Combination football is gone for next season??

by the look of the lge grid thing, helston have to play fal ath!!! & there is no result for perranwell & can't see them winning them.....

The game v Perranwell, i do believe Helston couldn't get a side and Perranwell were awarded the points!

Guest pete norfolk

FHFL 2

Perranporth 4 (Leete 2, Penna, Maynard) Porthleven Rangers 1

bad result for marazion as that sees them relegated from fhfl 2 and makes culdrose's task of safety even harder, even with 6 games in hand

good result though for troon and camborne park as it puts both one foot closer to promotion

2-0 could do it for helston against fal ath as it would put us on level points and goal difference with albion, the head to head record is equal but we would of scored more goals so that would be the deciding factor, immaterial really unless things play out that way.Only time will tell.

2-0 could do it for helston against fal ath as it would put us on level points and goal difference with albion, the head to head record is equal but we would of scored more goals so that would be the deciding factor, immaterial really unless things play out that way.Only time will tell.

Greyhound - why are you so sure you are getting the points for the previous Falmouth Athletic game. Did you or did you not play an unregistered player??

FHFL 2

Perranporth 4 (Leete 2, Penna, Maynard) Porthleven Rangers 1

Rangers played off the park in the first half by a good perranporth side. (h/t 3-0). Damage limitation in the second half for a very jaded Flora Day Rangers side. Finally managed to get on the score sheet with 20 to go and then missed two more good chances. Perranporth finished off the game with a 4th goal that now leaves Rangers very much as outsiders for promotion.

Well played Perranporth that first 30 minutes was the best football we have seen this year by any side.

Well done a deserved win............ :clapper:

this is getting a bit of a joke, someone from the league needs to contact clubs telling

them how many points there on and how many points the need for safety etc etc.

clubs need to know what there playing for. also how many go down and how many go up

from each division does anybody actually know. theres a rumour 4 go up from fh3 if true

taking wendron out you could finish 6th and get promoted. can anyone clear this up

FHFL Div.3

Mullion v Frogpool

A perfect day for football at Clifden Parc and the perfect response to Mullions dismal showing against Trispen in the cup Semi-Final. A determined Frogpool were happy to go in on level terms at half time thanks to some poor finishing from Mullion, some last ditch defending and a fine save from the keeper to deny Andy Sharp. Mullion however were always on top in this game and got their just deserts early in the second half, when Sharpy crossed from the left to the arriving Rob Matthews at the far post. Rupert Spencer then came on as a sub and managed to bundle home a lose ball after a melee in the visitors penalty area. Pete ??????? got the 3rd for the home side after some fine wing play and cross from the right. Mullion's preferred striker Wayne Briggs kept nets for Mullion after the usual keeper withdrew with a bad back. Briggsy pulled of a fine save to deny the talented Frogpool striker (one to watch me thinks, quick feet and rapid over the ground) however to be fair the Frogpool finishing was at times as woeful as some of Mullions.

It must be said also that the Pitch at Mullion was, once again, perfect for passing, flowing football. If there is a better pitch in Div.3 I've never seen it. (Usual playing surface I mean, not one your sometimes allowed to use).

Big thanks from all the Mullion lads to Cury, I know you didn't do it for us but what a result that could prove to be come the day of the races. :thumbsup: :smiley20:

this is getting a bit of a joke, someone from the league needs to contact clubs telling

them how many points there on and how many points the need for safety etc etc.

clubs need to know what there playing for. also how many go down and how many go up

from each division does anybody actually know. theres a rumour 4 go up from fh3 if true

taking wendron out you could finish 6th and get promoted. can anyone clear this up

You make a good point Bushy. The problem is with so many reserve teams and teams dropping out of the league I'm sure it just isnt that simple.

At least they did change the rule that you couldnt get relegated if you had a team in the division below. That was never fair on other teams trying to come up.

Good luck for the rest of your season.

The league rules stipulate its 3 down 3 up in all divisions. The only exception being that they will keep all the divisions equal in numbers. Therefore Div 2 is a side light after Mawgan went, so there will be an extra place coming up from div 3.

What could be interesting is Wendrons situation they could face going down from div 2 but be in a position to go up from div 3. God knows what the ruling will be there. I fully expect no change to take place.

Sides with teams in lower divisions can no longer stop relegation and can now be forced to either drop a side down a division or even have to pull a side out completely(If in Div 3 already).