Cornwall Football Forum

Plymstock Appoint manager

Guest MR A

Guest The Judge aka RED OR DEAD

Obviously missed some of this thread before it was deleted, but didn't Mr Hunt come on this forum not 2 weeks ago saying he was definately not going anywhere ?

Obviously, Callymike leaving was the first departure and the rest to follow ?

Well done Micky, Hope u produce the same as u did down callington, you are working with a great hard working bunch at Plymstock and its closer for you, keep the youth comming threw cause thats what makes the club so good, Happy times ahead for Plymstock, If you want a friendly and taste your first defeat as the boss than get intouch, haha.

Guest Wilfred

According to Callymike...i thought that Hunt was following him to Millbrook next season?...so does this move mean that the masterplan at Millbrook that would see them definately finish in the top half has been scuppered?

Guest keano

Mr cole .

I dont think you have ever seen me saying i have a master plan nor have i or micky hunt ever confirmed he was joining millbrook !!!!

nothing has been ''scuppered'', we will just be going about our business building on the improvment we made toward the end of the season with the first team and pending applications with the 2nd team and new youth team. This topic is about micky hunt and pllymstock , nothing to do with us at millbrook

Guest local_football_supporter

This is a bit of a shock? Who in line for the Callington job then ?? Why did Hunt leave in the first place?? these are questions people are entittled to ask ravo , after all this is a public forum.

Guest local_football_supporter

So does micky live in plymstock then ?? Because if not the traffic to get out there will make the journey just as long as it takes to get to callington.

Lots of excuses if you ask me.

micky lives in plymouth and plymstock wouldnt be so far to travel whereas as callington is a good half hour.

does it matter where someone lives at the end of the day i speak on his behalf as well the committee just dont support anymore so thats why we both went out separate ways. i didnt know he had gone for the job either

Guest fromacrossthewater

micky lives in plymouth and plymstock wouldnt be so far to travel whereas as callington is a good half hour.

does it matter where someone lives at the end of the day i speak on his behalf as well the committee just dont support anymore so thats why we both went out separate ways. i didnt know he had gone for the job either

Some best mate you are.... lol

This is a bit of a shock? Who in line for the Callington job then ?? Why did Hunt leave in the first place?? these are questions people are entittled to ask ravo , after all this is a public forum.

"We are pleased to announce that Lee Beer has been appointed the Peninsula South Western League Manager for Callington Town for the coming season, and that our vice chairman is not disappearing as suggested by others!

We are looking forward to the new season but like others will enjoy the "quiet time" for the next few weeks>

Have a great summer.

Regards"

From the cally chairman on another topic

So your his numb 2 than top man?, Plymstock will luv the both of you

hahaha

• 3 weeks later...

PWOETYLIE or whatever your username is. i use your username often when i go to the opticians i got a friend in poland under that name too.

what gives you the right to come on here and say that.

i have been a friend of mickys for the past 3 years.

well i can tell you that wherever micky was i was at callington. the secretary, chairman, or vice chairman handed over the pay to micky and he then handed the money in the changing rooms and the clubhouse ALL ENVELOPES SEALED. the club was supposed to pay expenses not micky, so unless a member of the club i.e. chairman comes on here and says that the envelopes contained both their pay packets and the expenses then i think we all better get the drift the club are to blame for the current democracy.

i didnt and still dont trust callington 100% as i said before they wanted me out the club, and they couldnt be to tell me myself and got micky to do it. of course i reasoned with micky but not the club and never will.

cassi youre a great bloke what did you get in your envelopes when you received them, sealed and your wages i assume. youd be a good one to tell people this. the same with mine as well, i was paid by the club handed to me in an envelope by the manager and no problem whatsoever.

"cassi youre a great bloke what did you get in your envelopes when you received them, sealed and your wages i assume. youd be a good one to tell people this. the same with mine as well, i was paid by the club handed to me in an envelope by the manager and no problem whatsoever."

Cheers Mike,

I am only speaking on behalf of myself... When i first joined Callington i was told I would be on a certain amount plus a goal scoring bonus but this would be paid directly into my account o the 16th of every month and i would pick up £20 a week cause that was the basic rate. From my understanding the Chairman was not aware of the offer of the extra money!! The extra money never came in to my account and was told we were waiting for the ginsters sponsorship to come through... Later in the season i asked mickey aout this and was told i would have to stop scoring cause i was costing too much.. at first i thought it was a joke. but 2 weeks later, after scoring against truro and gettng star man, scoring against wendron, the following week, i was dropped from the squad.. when i asked why i was told my performances had not been good enough in that past few weeks.. i now believe that this decision was due to the money that i was owed... whether thats just me being too proud i dont know, but i could not understand the decision to drop me after scoring 2 in 3 games and getting star man in on of them.. hence then decision to leave callington figuring that if it was down to money i would no longer be involved in the callington side... I never got the extra money... but i would happily have played for the £20 anyways, but when told i would get more,obviously i was dissappionted not to receive it!!

After bein away with the Cally lads on there weekend away i also understand that both Dennis and Athony mason are owed alot of money...

Thats only my view and my thoughts.. feel free to ask anything, or correct me if u think i am wrong..

Millbrook mike your a funny little boy :clapper: ... Ive also been told by one of the players that they were also on the same basic rate as mr Lucassi and were promised by Micky Hunt not callington that they would be paid the rest of there promised gamely wage each month, but as mr Lucassi never recieved his payment neither did the player i know or a couple of others.

oh little millbrook mike he did know about the sponser, didnt your BEST mate tell you, ohhhh!

ohh and what club gets rid of there top scorer??? oh thats right, get rid of him because he scores too much lol, pathetic...

And im sure ant mason got promised money each game to leave saltash, but as mr 9 says hes owed money.......

you need to get out more and stop writing about this as you dont know the full story, i wont be watching callington this year as im sure alot of the boys will be leaving, there was alot of talented players there last season....

Great start to the summer for new boss Micky, signing 3 influential members of the City College Plymouth Academy team who won the English Colleges south west league title last season and this season were semi finalists in the National cup.

All Kids then ! No expereince in Adult football !!!

Guest chanz

Hozzler, how did you hear about this? Do you know who they are? Good business in my opinion. Being employed at the college i know how good the squad is, and how well drilled they are from Charlie Legg.

Be interesting to see which 3 players it is! <_<

And Mr A, the fact they play for the College in an under 19 league on a Wednesday, does not mean they do not play mens on Saturdays! :wacko: