Cornwall Football Forum

Buckland at Bickland

High flying Buckland Athletic chasing the £1000 second spot are at Bickland tomorrow and face a rejuvenated Falmouth team having avoided relegation with four straight Away wins.

Falmouth will be without their two County Youth players Neil Slateford and Ollie Gibson and will be looking to record their first Home victory of 2009.

7league games without a win at Bickland-It was early December, Town supporters saw their last league win (1-0) v Ivybridge

Supporters are reminded to put their thinking caps on to vote for the player of the season.

Are Buckland players,officials and supporters travelling by rail as they did last season?

Cheers Eddie- It would make a newsworthy non league story.

Buckland are a good bunch and I look forward to meeting up with Mr.Holmes and his boys in the pre match bar.

Stig-which stadium will you be participating at tomorrow?

'Pidgeon' if you are reading -best to print some extra programmes

Buckland are a good bunch and I look forward to meeting up with Mr.Holmes and his boys in the pre match bar.

'Pidgeon' if you are reading -best to print some extra programmes

Best to put some content in it too - this season the Buckland programme had about 100 times (no exageration) more content than the Falmouth one.

I'm not Mike, I was supposed to be at Bovey but I aggrievated the proximal posteria fascia of my semitendinous and semimenbranous, painful.

Dan-The Buckland programme is 100 times better than every club in the league and thats why Paul Hardingham was aclaimed with last season and likely this seasons deserved recognition.

A lot of work goes into the Falmouth programme (information and statistical) and the only difference with other clubs is that it is not glossy and computer produced.

The Buckland boys are gathering at 10-30am Newton Abbot Railway Station

Great day out at Bickland Park Mike, great game and draw was fair reflection on game for both teams,

very impressed with Falmouth ground, Think all your players took the Bucks support in good spirit. Hope to return next year. Still nursing a hangover. cheers

Each Bucks' player received a tremendous ovation as the they individually arrived in the Clubhouse after the match.

I would say every one at Town enjoyed the chanting and banter -even the senior committee responded in good fun.

although one 'old timer' did leave the stand 15 minutes before time a little disgruntled with the noise.

Memorable day.

There are photos and comments of the day on the SWPL forum including a photo of Chairman Roy being greeted by the Mayor of Falmouth