Cornwall Football Forum

the judge

Guest leemccheese

Guest leemccheese

is nt it funny the judge loves to slag me off , but he must be 50 at least and he has a 10 year old newquay shirt with his name on the back say no more

Guest The Judge aka RED OR DEAD

is nt it funny the judge loves to slag me off , but he must be 50 at least and he has a 10 year old newquay shirt with his name on the back say no more

Don't recall saying anything since you were lucky to get through the 1/4 final at Poltair. However, all everyone needs to know about you is summed up in the piccy attached.

Guest leemccheese

oh yeah think we beat u 2 0 4 1 and 5 1 good luck next year in the top league ha oh SENIOR CUP YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

u say people slag you off, not seen judge slag you off but lee get over it pal. i get slagged off on here, woopy doo dar, half of it is down to me, but some comments arent down to me and yeah ill reply.

and regarding your posts i have seen so far, you dont seem to care one bit about your club, starting a bitching match with judge you wont win. not leaving a pitch when the referee asks you too, thats school child like, not going out of the class when told too, grow up man, respect referees, respect your team mates, had you gone off the pitch maybe your team, which i think are very good, could have got a result, but if i was in your team id be very angry and let down by your actions.

Don't recall saying anything since you were lucky to get through the 1/4 final at Poltair. However, all everyone needs to know about you is summed up in the piccy attached.

That image of the parking space is without doubt one of the most embarassing things I have ever seen.

I don't think even the Judge's over inflated ego would stretch to that!!! ;)

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Guest leemccheese

boring the sing was put up 4 a joke , and the judge must love it as uhe has takin pics of it , if he wants 1 of me i can get a naked 1 blown up 4 his wall hahaha, and i did leave the pic and sat in the dug out didnt see the prob and didnt make a seen

boring the sing was put up 4 a joke , and the judge must love it as uhe has takin pics of it , if he wants 1 of me i can get a naked 1 blown up 4 his wall hahaha, and i did leave the pic and sat in the dug out didnt see the prob and didnt make a seen

*sign *taken *pitch *scene

English not your strong point mate? "seen" lol genius "uhe" "sing" spell-check would help! what "pic" did you leave?

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Guest The Judge aka RED OR DEAD

Robbo, remind me I owe you a big bottle o' buckie !

St Awful, who are they ?

Guest leemccheese

next season i have just been told we r all gettin a car parkin space how cool

no im terry dibbs talk to me

actually Judge,

James Chapman of St. Austell FC came to me for a laugh, without Whetter knowing, to make a sign for him, for a laugh as i say.

As a sponsor of the club (ElliottMarshall Signs) we made it up.

Stop being so jealous of the club, Judge, its looking embarrasing now, no matter what side of the fence you sit on.

Whetts, Leaner and Nanks are fighting there corner, as anyone with a pair of bollocks would. I know what id prefer!

Actions speak louder than words !

Would like to thank the Judge for spending his own time in getting Buckland Athletic FC juniors U14's lads a reduced deal to hire surfing equipment for the group who will soon be visiting Newquay as a reward for there on the pitch success this season winning the Devon Cup, League Cup and League.

We had got no where in our enquiries on-line or by phone so needed some one closer to home to do some face to face enquiries. Once again big thanks from all the boys we truly appreciate your time and efforts and there are several pints waitng on the bar for you at Homers Heath.

Actions speak louder than words !

Would like to thank the Judge for spending his own time in getting Buckland Athletic FC juniors U14's lads a reduced deal to hire surfing equipment for the group who will soon be visiting Newquay as a reward for there on the pitch success this season winning the Devon Cup, League Cup and League.

We had got no where in our enquiries on-line or by phone so needed some one closer to home to do some face to face enquiries. Once again big thanks from all the boys we truly appreciate your time and efforts and there are several pints waitng on the bar for you at Homers Heath.