Cornwall Football Forum

Get your money on the blades !!!!

whuru

With Birmingham having to travel to Reading and win to go up and Reading having to beat the Blues to have a chance to go up, the spotlight falls on Sheffield Utd who travel to Crystal palace knowing a win will see them promoted if birmingham fail. A tough match you would have thought, but who's manager of Palace, none other than the west ham loving Neil Warnock who I am sure will not stand in the way of his beloved blades, so expect 2nd teamers and a end of season display from palace.

With Birmingham having to travel to Reading and win to go up and Reading having to beat the Blues to have a chance to go up, the spotlight falls on Sheffield Utd who travel to Crystal palace knowing a win will see them promoted if birmingham fail. A tough match you would have thought, but who's manager of Palace, none other than the west ham loving Neil Warnock who I am sure will not stand in the way of his beloved blades, so expect 2nd teamers and a end of season display from palace.

I see what you're saying buddy and I agree BUT to be honest, could we really give a f**k as long as it's not Warnock himself who is coming back to the Premiership?.

Neil Warnock :angry::angry: Do not get me started on this excuse for a human being

Sheffield Utd :angry::angry: Just a fcuking bad i hate them as well, The only good thing about them going up would be the fact they would have to come to Upton Park and i would look forward to that with so much pleasure

Heck cockerkneeboy, anybody would think there was some sort of animosity there? :unsure: .. Is there something in the past that happened between your West Ham and Sheffield United? :huh: . I don't get out much so am not too aware of any previous mis-happenings between both clubs, perhaps it was mentioned in the paper once or something?. :unsure:

Please elaborate upon this deep filled hatred you feel towards the next giants of the Premier League ;)

Guest danny-efc-pafc

lol good job i didnt put money on it!