Cornwall Football Forum

Cornwall Youth Under 18's - Latest.

Guest budeno4

Just like to say that Cornish Chough i'll be there on Saturday to cheer on the boys and also getting them ready in the changing room. See you Saturday.

Liam Sandercock

On behalf of everyone at Newquay I would like to wish Tommy and all the boys the very best of luck at Penryn on Saturday. I am totally devastated that Aaron will not be able to play as he has been outstanding for Newquay all year. However, we still have Orrin in the squad and I'm sure he will do a great job for Tommy in whatever his role might be.

Well done to Tommy also on his well though out comments on the Dave Deacon radio show, although I did miss the first half hour during which The Judge may have spoken!

JIM

Guest The Judge aka RED OR DEAD

On behalf of everyone at Newquay I would like to wish Tommy and all the boys the very best of luck at Penryn on Saturday. I am totally devastated that Aaron will not be able to play as he has been outstanding for Newquay all year. However, we still have Orrin in the squad and I'm sure he will do a great job for Tommy in whatever his role might be.

Well done to Tommy also on his well though out comments on the Dave Deacon radio show, although I did miss the first half hour during which The Judge may have spoken!

JIM

Could well be a few Newquay fans turn up with some flags on Saturday. Jimbo, you didn't miss much on the Radio, I was fairly sober ! By the way Dave, how do I/we listen to the show again ?

Thanks for all your messages of support, I know all the players will be delighted that you're all behind them!

We're gutted for both Aaron and Liam that something so cruel should rule them out after all their hard work and dedication. I hope we do everyone proud on Saturday and that both these lads recognise the enormous contribution they have made towards us being there.

Thanks once again.

Tommy