Cornwall Football Forum

hope mike stays out perranwell. quality player and a great guy 2 and it will be a major loss 4 the club.having drove home with him after yesterdays game he was p off 2 say the least,as im sure most of the players including myself were but hopefully it will blow over and we will c if he comes 2the game down st agnes on tuesday! on the other subject is a big loss athletic 2 lose roy. any1 know the reason he has left?

It wasn't his fault ! It was the Woad Brotherhood. Mother could have told you before you kicked off that St Just were not going to concede yesterday. Don't blame Perranwell, Mike ! The Tinners had God on their side.

If you do not possess the Fear of God, just go and play against the Tinners in those weather conditions and you will get it !

Give me a ring in the close season and I will explain how you too can get God on your side if you wear green,Mike.

This is not an illegal approach, by the way.

I watched the game and we were well below our best and i have played under fish for years and had a few bollockings from time to time so it is nothing personal its just football! You have to take the good with the bad and take it on the chin as i am sure that the bollockings that were given after the display by the boys in blue were worthy of!! So my advice would be to stand tall and except it and move on to the next game and show what you are made of!! As for playing down west every other week! Not a choice i would make !!!

You have to take the good with the bad and take it on the chin as i am sure that the bollockings that were given after the display by the boys in blue were worthy of!!

Not when they are personal attacks made in front of the whole team - no-one needs that do they Kempy? There are ways of speaking to players and a good manager should not let emotion get in the way.