Cornwall Football Forum

We are staying up!

Today i went to Dean Court were we were victorious against Grimsby, We went 1-0 down and then Grimsby had Shiels sent off for a 2nd bookable offence! Two minutes after the start of the 2nd half we score through Feeney! The next 35 minutes were full of emotion as news filtered through about Chester being 2-1 down! Then Super Fletch hit his 100th goal for AFCB! The crowd go wild!!!! In the 87th minute i go down the the front of the north stand getting ready to invade the pitch! Everyone edges over the Bill boards prompting the Ref Steve Tanner to blow the whistle! I ran on to the pitch grabbing Brett Pitman and giving him a kiss on the head! The bottom line is we are staying up we are staying up! Eddie Howe is a ledgend!

How far away is Bournemouth?. I've got a removal from Penzance upto there on Thursday and it would be good to give the wife some sort of idea as to how long it'll take me to go up there and back.

On topic now, chuffed for Bournemouth, they were really the platform upon which a certain Henry Redknapp was able to build a pretty successful career and hopefully they can push on next season. Who knows, maybe one day Mr Redknapp will decide that's the place where he'd like to end his career?

How far away is Bournemouth?. I've got a removal from Penzance upto there on Thursday and it would be good to give the wife some sort of idea as to how long it'll take me to go up there and back.

On topic now, chuffed for Bournemouth, they were really the platform upon which a certain Henry Redknapp was able to build a pretty successful career and hopefully they can push on next season. Who knows, maybe one day Mr Redknapp will decide that's the place where he'd like to end his career?

Hi Coopsie, It takes me about 3 hours to get back to Cornwall, depending on where you are going up here! Thats just over the speed limit to! Hope this helps.

I as well hope Redknapp comes home aswel... We need some investment.... :drink:

Hi Coopsie, It takes me about 3 hours to get back to Cornwall, depending on where you are going up here! Thats just over the speed limit to! Hope this helps.

I as well hope Redknapp comes home aswel... We need some investment.... :drink:

Thanks buddy, not too sure where exactly we'll be going until we go and load the van on Thursday morning and get the address from the lady we are moving. After that, it's all down to good old TomTom to guide the way :thumbsup: ..

As for Redknapp, I'm sure when all Bournemouth's financial woes were being well broadcasted earlier in the season, he said that he'd definately be interested in some sort of link to the club BUT that all went quiet because Spurs approached him shortly after. Bournemouth have left a permanent mark on his heart mate and I'm sure he'll be associated with them one way or another in the future.

How long did it take you to get up here coopsie???? Find the place ok? :c:

Got to Marazion at 7.30am mate,all ready to get loaded and on the road. Knocked the door, no answer, knocked again, no answer. Went round the back and looked through the window and the place was looking a little bare inside, so I knocked a neighbours door and was told that the woman had gone on Saturday and nobody knows where too but her and her furniture were totally out of sight. I tried to phone her on her mobile and went straight to answerphone. Basically the rude so and so up and left without having the good grace to let us know :angry2: .. Some people just have no manners :angry: