Cornwall Football Forum

Newquays goals

Guest The Judge aka RED OR DEAD

Cracking Vids as usual, although perhaps the sound quality needs a little improvement... don't really get the full appreciation of the Newquay Loyal when the goals go in (especially Robbos). Still any coverage is better than none and your vids are much appreciated. Still going down as an OG for the 4th though, not that I can say much as I did an everton Dave and went for a p.

4-1, keeps the pressure on the title favourites ! Come on MILLBROOK !

Personally I think that groundkeeping has come on leaps and bounds over the past 20 years across the board. When I think of some of the mudbaths I used to play on during the winter months it makes me want to go and take a hot shower. Even the old first division grounds were like bogs a few years ago.

Guest local_football_supporter

Cracking Vids as usual, although perhaps the sound quality needs a little improvement... don't really get the full appreciation of the Newquay Loyal when the goals go in (especially Robbos). Still any coverage is better than none and your vids are much appreciated. Still going down as an OG for the 4th though, not that I can say much as I did an everton Dave and went for a p.

4-1, keeps the pressure on the title favourites ! Come on MILLBROOK !

Forget it , do you honestly expect Millbrook to take anything from penzance? your dreaming