Cornwall Football Forum

Changes Afoot at Liskeard

It seems every man and his dog is going to be taking over at liskeard then.

so far darren gilbert, dave leonard, dave skews, martin hodge, to name a few posted on this forum are going to be in charge. Also lee cooper could be staying!!

so who knows what next season will bring??????

Guest Uncle Albert

I live in the Liskeard area and haven't heard a single rumour about Leigh Cooper leaving.

I know Dave Hick too, and I would prefer to trust what he says, rather than somebody on a forum like Trickster22. Nobody knows what lies behind Trickster22's motives for trying to stir up trouble at a club where there is no trouble.

This forum is meant to be for ppl to discuss what they have heard and that was all i was doing, I dont see how im getting all the flack, when every man and his dog is claiming that various other ppl are taking over the job on other streams especially the rumours 09/10 topic.

With the end of season looming there are always rumours flying about regarding what will happen at various clubs for the following year.

In reality most of these are just fiction or rumours started to try and obtain inside information.

Just wait and see because a lot can change between now and the start of next season?

'Ticker' is an absolute legend at Liskeard, so you can guarantee whatever he says in the papers is accurate. Besides why on earth would the club want to replace Coops and Tony after the fantastic job they have done in turning things around?

My money is on the club going from strength to strength next season, with the same management team at the helm!

Guest millbrookman

just heard a rumour that Dane Bunney and Micky hunt are taking over down there and birchy to return as chairman...a current young player the informant...watch the space...