Cornwall Football Forum

Well started Ghost On The Post.

I'm surprised that Tavilad hasn't started anything yet, only its been 12 minutes since you started this topic.

Well who will be the new manager of Plymstock ECPL team once their manager ends this season. Would the name start with the letter R. <_<<_< <_<

Guest Paulo Porkchop

Heard it from the horses mouth yesterday Dan Chapman has signed a pre contract agreement with FalmouthTown and will be joining swpl giants on july 1st.

Heard it from the horses mouth yesterday Dan Chapman has signed a pre contract agreement with FalmouthTown and will be joining swpl giants on july 1st.

I have also heard a rumour from this horse, but it came from the other end of it, that Tavilad wants to buy all the Torpoint ECPL team a drink :drink: when they win the Championship. He is so sure that they won't win the Championship so his money is very safe. :lol::lol::lol::lol: :lol:

Guest little dave

its not just falmouth after him. there are a few more teams yet to be mentioned. it wouldnt surprise me to see him at truro next season. B)

That's right. I can tell you that he's always struggled to get to games on a saturday as his mrs has their car, but despite being 'skint' he's somehow magically getting a 2nd car, but wait for it, isn't getting it until July. Hmm, make of that whatever you want

Guest little dave

he also told me that he was going to have a clean shave for his match during the week. dont know why. when is the game ? i wouldnt mind watching it

Guest little dave

ive got wednesday off, i will have a chat with my best buddy and all time hero dan chapman to see if i can get a lift with him. (if his misses dont have the car). look forward to a half time beer then bigtony. :drink:

Guest `The kid Frankie`

The way Darrren Hicks played on saturday for Torpoint it wouldnt surprize me if a top swpl side came in for him in the coming weeks,the way he ran with the ball on a crap surface was a joy to watch,top player.

if i now kirky he would want 2 play :D , i heard Ricky going so who no, i could c wayne Hilson going thir myself. but who ^_^

What,s all this about changes of management at Torpoint,s ECPL team?

Why would they want to leave behind a young sucsessful side that would give a few SWPL teams a run for their money?

The qaulity of their young team would be a benefit to any club! (average age must be 20 ish?)

How good are your scources??

From the St Stephens Borough website:

After the St Dominick match, The Managers informed the players that, they would be standing down as from the end of this season. Both Steve and Ali will continue on the committee but the pair informed the players that, the responsibilities of their work and family would not allow them the time needed to manage the side at this level of expectation.