Premier Division

Bodmin Town 2 Bere Alston United 3

Lanreath 1 Launceston 2

Liskeard Athletic 2 Tavistock 4

St Stephen 0 Torpoint Athletic 3

Wadebridge Town 1 Sticker 2

Division One

Callington Town 1 Holsworthy 1

Nanpean Rovers 1 Elburton Villa 11 (Eleven)

Plymouth Parkway 1 Polperro 1 (Parkway are Division One champions)

Plymstock United 2 Bude Town 7

Roche 2 Lifton 1

St Dominick 2 Camelford 2

It was a good day bigtony. Torpoint deserved their win yesterday, they dominated the whole match. As good as they are going forward they are solid at the back as well with Guy Powney and Darren Wills proving a superb partnership and their young keeper Dixon must be considered the best in the League. Their goalscorers were Darren Hicks, Darren Shepherd and Dean Cardew, although Lewis Kershaw did everything but score and a goal from him is surely imminant. Also it was great to see Liam Thornton back in the side, he certainly adds a bit extra. Come on boys, 3 points to go!!!!!

Torpoint did very well in tricky conditions with a strong wind across the pitch. and the pitch itself was not the best surface in the league to be honest. Torpoint were Solid at the back with centre halfs powney and wills sticking in some vital tackles, headers and blocks. Going forward torpoint were very dangerous! Especially on the counter attack in the second half. I heard chapman complaining after the game that he was bored and reckons he wouldn't get that if he was captain of falmouth??

Tavilads thoughts on the result of st stephen and torpoint? I bet Andy B was at the game today.

Funny you should say that Satto, I was in the area so I thought I may as well go and watch the game.

Torpoint again where first class (Tell that to Tavilad) with a team effort all round. The wind had a big part to play in the game and the condition of the pitch, but in the end Torpoint came out on top. I have been told that they ONLY now need three points from four games to lift the Championship. If I am out near Launceston on Wednesday night (7.30) may go and watch Torpoint again, and if they win may have a surprise for them :drink::drink: (NO it will not be Tavilad saying his praised for Torpoint.)

I love surprises Andy B,come on me old mate tell me what it is i dont think i can wait till wednesday..(if we win)

Well if you can't wait, its a photograph for each of you, personly signed by Tavilad but don't tell anyone else

or the first team will be over for them as well.Roll on Wednesday :smiley20:

Guest little dave

im suprised that TAVILAD hasnt been on and told us about his game, looks like a thriller. just got off the phone to chappy and he said Torpoint was quality yesterday and could have been more. best of luck to them to get the points they need for the crown. :)

Guest TAVILAD

Well looks like i have got it wrong at the moment with my predictions doesn't it... :SM_carton:

Its looking like Torpoint are firmly in the driving seat to retain the championship ??? :clapper:

Although they have got a hard game away to launceston this week , that will be no push over.

So then Andy b when are you buying me a pint?? :drink: