Cornwall Football Forum

PLYMOUTH PARKWAY CHAMPIONS

Just looked at the league table and my original thought was correct. I make it out that Parkway are not champions as yet. We are currently 15 points behind them with 5 games left although they have a better goal diffference they havnt mathematically won it yet. However im sure they will confirmed champions very soon, most probably this weekend. Il say congratulations now. Well done deserved it boys! I hope that we coming up with you.

You have not won the league yet, even though you should tomorrow. With regards to the Cup final you have "Jim" fighting for a place in the starting line up. You have been warned

We know 'JIM'....hopefully 2moro we can crack the champers open!!However...im in goal 2moro so anything could happen!!

im in goal 2moro so anything could happen!!

The secret of any keeper, no matter how many goals you let in, is to come off the pitch covered in more mud than anyone else. Dont forget if any go in, you have to immediately blame the nearest defender, or the pitch or the referee for not protecting you. Keepers never make mistakes its everybody else. :clapper:

You have not won the league yet, even though you should tomorrow. With regards to the Cup final you have "Jim" fighting for a place in the starting line up. You have been warned

We know 'JIM'....hopefully 2moro we can crack the champers open!!However...im in goal 2moro so anything could happen!!

Better put the champers on hold for a couple of weeks then. I understand "Jim" used to play in goal. He was a goalpost.

See you all later

Guest SLIC VIC

Conrats to John and Danny Cole and Kev Adams, also to "fozzy" n the boys for winning league title all the best for cup final hope to be there. Once again well done. :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: :clapper:

Well done to all the Parkway players and staff.

Great game yesterday, Polperro nicked a goal against the run of play and then just held on for dear life!

Would have to agree with that. Would not say they nicked a goal, played the offside trap just right. Dear life, would be an understatement, but all credit to Polperro made Parkway struggle right to the end. If I was one of them I would be gutted with that very last minute equaliser.

Congratulations to Parkway 2nd's for winning the league. Now for the double.

See you at Torpoint on the 7th and "Jim" as well. He has got rid of the wings and had a haircut.

The Polperro lads were a bit gutted after the final whistle, but we would have taken a draw before the game as we had 6 players out through injuries and work commitments. Even a couple of the lads on the pitch were carrying injuries.

A draw was a good result for both sides, good luck in the cup final and for next season in ECPL.

From all at Polperro AFC. :thumbsup: