Cornwall Football Forum

great game last night. our performance in the 2nd half proved our form of late. falmouth couldnt touch us. they had alot of the ball in the 1st half but didnt seem to come out and 'give it to us' in the 2nd. just like to wish falmouth athletic the best of luck for the rest of the season. some quality players on show last night (kirk davies, chrissy brown,richard (chalkey) hawke,ben ambrose and lee jefferys) all different class. immense game to be involved in. the 1st time st dennis has won the junior cup which was great for the club. hopefully senior football next season,just were we should be :c:

Well done to St Dennis for winning the junior cup, have heard that they played extremely well on the night and fully deserved their win. Good luck for the treble lads would be good feat if that is acheived.

Unfortunately we havent heard anything from the stalwart Athletic fans, it's always good to hear from the other side, be great to hear from you Carlsberg, Rose like a Salmon, fifi or fal lad, always great contributors to this site.

Well I cannot coment on that Hansome Dan!!! is just a shame that we havent heard from anybody from Athletic or even a congratualtions to St Dennis from our wetsern represenitives.

I think you see from this forum that all the other clubs in western Cornwall were not bothered if Athletic won or loss, with only 12 post relating to this subject.

Good luck to Falmouth Athletic in their quest for applying for senior football and the rest of the season.

Guest kirky boy

Just like to say it was a joy to be involved in last nights game (even thou we lost).

I thought we dominated the 1st half but the mistakes were creeping in which let st dennis back in the game.

In the 2nd half St dennis came out firing on all cylinders (literally) lol!!!!!

A big congats from all down at athletic well deserved best of luck in the chasing the teble

Kirky D :c:

Guest tafc.-gaffa

Well done St. Dennis knew you would do it and bring it back east!!!!!

A quality side that deserve the title of junior champions!

Hope you bury Edgcumbe on saturday!

well done lee,superb finishing last nite mate.you reminded me of what i was like 20 years ago!!!!! :( glad nathan scored,got a real soft spot for him.lovely lad.unlucky athletic,great game first half but the saints were excellent after the break and lee,s finishing was top notch.nice celebration on the 2nd goal as well!!!! :thumbsup:

well done to st dennis, i couldnt watch the final as i was working but have been told they thoroughly deserved it after taking control in the 2nd half, good luck with the treble lads

well odne athletic for reaching the final and pushing it as for as possible, still a trophy 2 be won for you boys yet