Cornwall Football Forum

Just completing the final bits to my results grid on my clubs website for mining 3, missing some results these being:

Trevenson reserves v St Buryan reserves

Heamoor v St Ives Mariners

Wendron United 5ths v Trevenson reserves

Madron reserves v Gulval reserves &

Pendeen reserves v Madron reserves

If anyone can help with these, even if the points were awarded to one team etc etc.

Many thanks

CNB No 9 :c::c: :drink:

Guest harty

What was the date for the Wendron 5ths vs Trevenson? Was it the game at the begining of the season? because Wendrons final game is against Trevenson next week

What was the date for the Wendron 5ths vs Trevenson? Was it the game at the begining of the season? because Wendrons final game is against Trevenson next week

The game between us at the begining of the season was Trevenson 2 Wendron 5ths 1. I think!! Trevenson defently won that match though

Just completing the final bits to my results grid on my clubs website for mining 3, missing some results these being:

Trevenson reserves v St Buryan reserves

Heamoor v St Ives Mariners

Wendron United 5ths v Trevenson reserves

Madron reserves v Gulval reserves &

Pendeen reserves v Madron reserves

If anyone can help with these, even if the points were awarded to one team etc etc.

Many thanks

CNB No 9 :c::c::drink:

mariners are playing heamoor today (25th) but if you are refering to the game at heamoor earlier in the season mariners won 5-0.

I do believe that Madron were awarded the points earlier on the season, for their game against gulval, they had a stag do, so i understand it, thats what we were told very early on in the season anyway, as for Madron v Pendeen, on the day Madron were unable to raise a side, but there was no ref, so we may have got away with it, as we were told this beforehand. So this game may yet be played.