Cornwall Football Forum

Jubilee Cup- Titans V Chacewater

I believe chacewater where victorious!!! 3-2 the score i think

Well done to Chace wanted it more on the night, gutted! They scored 2 early goals as they did in our league game at their place, and we were always on the back foot after that, got it back to 3-2 with 15 mins to go and had a real go, felt i should have been given a pen after a clear trip in the box + we hit the bar!!! good luck to Chace for the final

Barnsey as your current manager if that was a penalty im gonna win the lottery sat. I doubt u would ever be called to appear on strictly come dancing. Deep sea diving lessons maybe. Accept the fact as you said that they wanted more and our lot were not up for it . on to the league and my old team (strictly speaking)

Barnsey as your current manager if that was a penalty im gonna win the lottery sat. I doubt u would ever be called to appear on strictly come dancing. Deep sea diving lessons maybe. Accept the fact as you said that they wanted more and our lot were not up for it . on to the league and my old team (strictly speaking)

LOL maybe i need to refine the art of going down (MAYBE!!!) but i got across the defender and he got my ankle nailed on pen for me.Shows how far we have come to be beaten my the league leaders 3-2 and feel we have done nothing like our best. I for 1 and im sure the others will do our very best to put it right for you and the club as we didnt show what we're about last night.

Browner has still got it in midfield thats for sure, was arguably Titans best player on the night. TFCno9, it didn't look a pen for me, looked as though you both leaned into each other and you went down.

Should have lumped more on the Chacewater keeper in my opinion. Gavin Bennetts was immense in Chace's midfield.

And why can't the big bloke you had head the ball?

And can someone tell me, how on earth the Chacewater forward went round the keeper but then missed an open goal, did he fall over? the ref wasn't sure, cos I think at the stage of the ball going over the goal line, he may well have just crossed the half way line to join in with play!!

Thank you Martin.I don't think that Gavin will want to miss his cup final!

Chacewater have had three really tight matches with Titans this season,luckily we won two by the odd goal and the league encounter at Chacewater was a 3-3 draw.Best of luck to Titans FC for what remains of this season.

Titans are a good bunch of sociable guys and'if it can be arranged,a pre-season friendly between our teams would be good.

i was the player who went in for the ball when titans felt they shud of had a pen, all i can say was he was going down before i even touched him then he made an over the top scream as if i had absolutely nailed him but he bounced off me and that was it, felt titans gave a really good game tho and hope they stay up because their a good bunch of lads and dont deserve to be at the bottom end of the table

Guest stealth

at the end of the day u can debate as much as you like about the pen but the score after 90 mins is all that counts ave it :ninja::ninja::drink: bring bk TABBY

i was the player who went in for the ball when titans felt they shud of had a pen, all i can say was he was going down before i even touched him then he made an over the top scream as if i had absolutely nailed him but he bounced off me and that was it, felt titans gave a really good game tho and hope they stay up because their a good bunch of lads and dont deserve to be at the bottom end of the table

Thats what footballs about everyone sees things differently, the ref was 1st class that night so i guess thats just the way it goes, really good luck in the final and i hope you win the league and go on to do well in mining 1. Might get the pen back in preseason!!!!!!!!! :lol: