Cornwall Football Forum

Daniel Chapman to Falmouth next season?

Guest Tjitsnotunusual

Guest Tjitsnotunusual

Dan champman looks set to leave Torpoint and his destination... Falmouth from what ive heard the management team has seen enough of him to know they want him in there set up, apprently his bad boy attutide a major plus point

any1 else heard similar

When asked about such a move on saturday chapman just shrugged his shoulders , playing his cards close to his chest ... i have heard now however that he has been keen on a move to falmouth first for a while gd luck to him, little dave seems to speak highly of him maybe he could enlighten us

Guest little dave

i have been with chappy all day and on our lunch hour i had a word with him about it.. aparantely he has been approached by more than just falmouth. he said that it would have to be worth while if he was going to leave a succesful torpoint side, he hinted that it would have to be in the region of a 3 digit number per game to move though. personally i think he will get his figure because he is such a rare one. who knows maybe if he got that sort of money he may buy a shaver. :);) B)