Cornwall Football Forum

Blue is the colour

Let us have no more Man Ure about quintuples. The F.A.Cup will have blue ribbone this year. Well done, Everton, just what Chelsea wanted...and so nice for you to get an extra half-hour against Fergie's tedious goalless kids before the league match in midweek.

Bet Berbatov won't get many more penalties to take.....having only won the pub trophy because of a shootout, how long will it take United to score a goal at Wembley ?

Liverpool out of Europe, Arsenal out of the Cup, Ferguson unable to bribe even his favourite referee...it's a bad week for those who wear red !....although I did think Sir Alex's Birdie Dance when Riley ignored Welbeck's dive was one of the most entertaining moments of the match ! :clapper::clapper::clapper::D:drink::yahoo::thumbsup: :smiley20:

Guest Man on the Post

As a United fan for 43 years I would like to congratulate Everton and hope that David Moyes win his first trophy, which he so richly deserves. :thumbsup: :clapper:

Let us have no more Man Ure about quintuples. The F.A.Cup will have blue ribbone this year. Well done, Everton, just what Chelsea wanted...and so nice for you to get an extra half-hour against Fergie's tedious goalless kids before the league match in midweek.

Bet Berbatov won't get many more penalties to take.....having only won the pub trophy because of a shootout, how long will it take United to score a goal at Wembley ?

Liverpool out of Europe, Arsenal out of the Cup, Ferguson unable to bribe even his favourite referee...it's a bad week for those who wear red !....although I did think Sir Alex's Birdie Dance when Riley ignored Welbeck's dive was one of the most entertaining moments of the match ! :clapper::clapper::clapper::D:drink::yahoo::thumbsup::smiley20:

we all support some team or other but well done Everton i hope they go on to win the downrated cup that fergie has made it to be! we had a reasonable side out but if you want to win trophys why not play your strongest team? And if you ( chelsea so called supporter ) won the European cup last year albeit by a penalty shootout you would be as chuffed as Everton are! Some of your posts are just not really worth it eh? Yes i did reply to it but red rag yes ! see you next sat and i hope we kick your butt :c:

Almost certainly, Kempy, you will be another triumphant side in blue, just like Everton and Chelsea, on account of our lot have probably all gone to play cricket. Would've loved to gift you 6 points to pip the professionals: unfortunately all your draws have made it a bit academic. Anyway, I'm sure we'll have a nice day and your Mum can come and tell me how much she loves me and our quadrants again !

Mangle, I've anwered you once already, but for the record.... Fabregas appears only to have won one real trophy with the Arse, an F.A.Cup medal several years ago. For goodness sake, Eddie Newton left Chelsea with more medals than that ! He even scored in a Cup Final.

Perhaps Real Madrid will offer 30 million for him ! Mind you, Jowan, hero of the shootout for the first side ever to win the Combo Cup on pens would look good in the Bernabeu as well ! :D

Hey, a point for the Arse at Anfield tonighht would be ideal.

Mangle, I've anwered you once already, but for the record.... Fabregas appears only to have won one real trophy with the Arse, an F.A.Cup medal several years ago. For goodness sake, Eddie Newton left Chelsea with more medals than that ! He even scored in a Cup Final.

Nope, that is not answering the question. You said (just to remind you)... "Flabbygas has obviously had enough of being at a club that hasn't won anything for years....".

What is obvious about him wanting to leave? You cannot seem to make yourself clear. You just keep reminding everyone that he has only got an FA Cup medal since he has been with Arsenal. Yes, yes, yes, I all know that. You do not need to remind me of it.

According to you, he has "obviously" had enough of Arsenal. I simply do not know why you say that, and neither, it appears, do you!

Nope, that is not answering the question. You said (just to remind you)... "Flabbygas has obviously had enough of being at a club that hasn't won anything for years....".

What is obvious about him wanting to leave? You cannot seem to make yourself clear. You just keep reminding everyone that he has only got an FA Cup medal since he has been with Arsenal. Yes, yes, yes, I all know that. You do not need to remind me of it.

According to you, he has "obviously" had enough of Arsenal. I simply do not know why you say that, and neither, it appears, do you!

Isaac makes up his "facts" as he goes along! :D