Cornwall Football Forum

St Day Manager Combo Resigns?

Guest Andrei Kanchelskis

I can confirm that Mr Tasker has left the club following the boards decision to shake things up for next year. The club would thank him for all his hard work and wish him all the best in the future. Lots of names flying around to help get The Saints back to winning ways and push for that champions league spot.

Before this goes any further, there has been NO new manager appointed for the remainder of this season, and certainly not for next season.

I would personally like to wish Andy all the very best for the future and thank him for all his efforts at the club.

Kev Roberts.

As Clive Jones, St Day Committee Member told me last month, "The day St Day FC pays players to play football is the day I resign from the committee".

It would be a great shame if they did as they have a great bunch of lads up there who have stuck with the club through thick and thin.

and clive must be 60 bye know :clapper::clapper:

Well Mr M is that your Truro education shining through? :rolleyes: :c:

As Clive Jones, St Day Committee Member told me last month, "The day St Day FC pays players to play football is the day I resign from the committee".

It would be a great shame if they did as they have a great bunch of lads up there who have stuck with the club through thick and thin.

and clive must be 60 bye know :clapper::clapper:

Well Mr M is that your Truro education shining through? :rolleyes::c:

but i can drive a tractor :lol:

Guest Andrei Kanchelskis

After tonights meeting, Perran Cooke has been appointed as temp manager until the end of the season with Lee Gribble as his sexy assistant. Hopefully picking up valuable points on the way with 8 games remaining and climbing the league away for the relegation zone. With Mullion away on Sat a massive 6 pointer for The Saints!

Guest Andrei Kanchelskis

Mr Chown, there has been some very good applicants so far and the job is looking like the job to go for at the momennt. The club is going places and needs a top manager who can move the club forward with some new improved ideas. I will not comment on who has put their name in the hat but im extremely happy with those who have expressed their interest. At the moment im in charge til the end of the season, getting the club up that table for a super start for next season.....