Cornwall Football Forum

Goodbye From Me

To all those love me or hate mate, callymike is no longer going to be posting under this username as I am now with millbrook afc.

I will however be using a different username to post on here, so it prob wont take long for someone to work out who i could be.

as for those who are interested in the predictions competition next season, callymike will remain on the site for the predictions. so next season there will be a predictions topic with callymike as original poster because i dont want to give away my new username.

thanks again guys ive had fun posting what i have and the debates and comments from everyone

Guest local_football_supporter

How on earth will we not spot you , its not like you havent got a particular writing style or anything ??????? :rolleyes:

haha no mate as i said was at club yesterday and covered a lot already and thanks for the link by the way, but we are already planning to post a link again when the site is 100% ready for the new season. thanks again for your comments, my old manager micky hunt said people would miss "callymike" for his banter and his stupidty but thats callingtons loss.

Guest big daddy

haha no mate as i said was at club yesterday and covered a lot already and thanks for the link by the way, but we are already planning to post a link again when the site is 100% ready for the new season. thanks again for your comments, my old manager micky hunt said people would miss "callymike" for his banter and his stupidty but thats callingtons loss.

i hav seen u run the line before and think callington hav gained from u leavein the club......... wahoo mllbrook here u cum.......