Cornwall Football Forum

everton fa cup

Guest The Judge aka RED OR DEAD

Gotta beat Man Utd and Chelsea first mate, when was the last time Everton did that in the same season ?

I thnk a team in Blue will win it, in fact I'd like to see an all Blue final.

Dave, stick a tenner on Stoke staying up and Everton to win the cup, you could pay for that trip to Spain !

See you tomorrow bud.

Cheeky buggers even nicked a London Bus when they went up, please remember to leave it outside Loftus Road when you visit next season :thumbsup:

What a load of bollocks! how the hell can you say that? as nothing in football is over till it's over!! But maybe you need to have your say as you don't get too much to write about! :c: Who knows what will happen in one game? over a season we are usually near the mark but cup semis are not like that!! good luck though as you are gonna need it! lol :c:

Guest Jezza

Well done to Everton,

We (United) were poor and Everton were worse but got the rub of the Green on the Pens.

Not sure Sir Alex got the team selection right for this one but obvious priority is the league and if he lands it then all will be forgotten. However if we only end the season with the worthless Carling Cup then it will all have been for nothing.

I'm off to see the Toffees next week take on the other side of Manchester so hoping for a much better game for that one.

As for the final I'm afraid Chelsea will stroll it on Evertons showing in this one but should be a good day out either way hope you all enjoy the day...

Really don't agree with the Semi's being played at Wembly though Pitch looked poor in both games, I know the reasons behind it but think it detracts from the cup as a whole?

I have to agree with Jezza, an awful game. I don't usually watch Utd but when I heard the team that they had put out I thought I would tune in to see Everton really going for it ....... Wrong.

If I was an Everton player and i saw the Utd team line up I would have said to myself what a bunch of pisstakers thinking they can beat a team in 6th place in the premiership leaving out 8 first teamers and would have gone out there all guns blazing to put them in their place, but it just didn't happen.

Leighton Baines, can he cross the road ? because he can't cross a ball.

I disagree with the man of the match decision, the best player on the pitch was utd's Wellbeck by a long way and as for the penalty decision at first i thought yes but seeing it again it looks as if his ankle slips under him.

And as for Mike Riley, i don't think i have seen a Ref have such a bad game for a long time and for Mr Ferguson to say he was tricked out of the penalty by Moyes moaning in the press, well I think he has been out Mind Gamed and doesn't like it.

Anyway good luck to everton lets just hope they can relax now that they are there and really go for it.

ah Deano, its a good job the red half of merseyside can come up with these songs for you isn't it???

Chuffed to bits Everton beat Utd, now just hope that Chelsea stuff Everton in the final. If only for the fans really, there's no chance the blues will be able to afford to buy 2 DVD's in a season!! :yahoo::yahoo:

Agreed though, its crap having semi's at Wembley, although I did hear that they're going to be there for the next 29 years or something. Real money maker when the magic of the cup conjours up a Wigan v Blackburn semi final in a few years!!

Gotta beat Man Utd and Chelsea first mate, when was the last time Everton did that in the same season ?

I thnk a team in Blue will win it, in fact I'd like to see an all Blue final.

Dave, stick a tenner on Stoke staying up and Everton to win the cup, you could pay for that trip to Spain !

See you tomorrow bud.

judge we beat man utd now we play the easy team.

Dave, you scraped through against Utds 3rd team. When we are at Cally Weds eve, Chels will be stuffing your lot at the Bridge. If you want, you can get a lift back with us cos I intend to watch the 2nd half on Sky in a pub in Cally.

(Thats if Peppermint takes you lol)

Dave, you scraped through against Utds 3rd team. When we are at Cally Weds eve, Chels will be stuffing your lot at the Bridge. If you want, you can get a lift back with us cos I intend to watch the 2nd half on Sky in a pub in Cally.

do you want to give me a lift after you've lost 2-0

do you want to give me a lift after you've lost 2-0

Now that is funny !!!!

Newquay and Chelsea double mate, enjoy !

Guest danny-efc-pafc

I have to agree with Jezza, an awful game. I don't usually watch Utd but when I heard the team that they had put out I thought I would tune in to see Everton really going for it ....... Wrong.

If I was an Everton player and i saw the Utd team line up I would have said to myself what a bunch of pisstakers thinking they can beat a team in 6th place in the premiership leaving out 8 first teamers and would have gone out there all guns blazing to put them in their place, but it just didn't happen.

Leighton Baines, can he cross the road ? because he can't cross a ball.

I disagree with the man of the match decision, the best player on the pitch was utd's Wellbeck by a long way and as for the penalty decision at first i thought yes but seeing it again it looks as if his ankle slips under him.

And as for Mike Riley, i don't think i have seen a Ref have such a bad game for a long time and for Mr Ferguson to say he was tricked out of the penalty by Moyes moaning in the press, well I think he has been out Mind Gamed and doesn't like it.

Anyway good luck to everton lets just hope they can relax now that they are there and really go for it.

You must be a comedian! i thought wellbeck was woeful, baines has been consitant for us all season him n pienaar linked up well down the left? i dont know if any of use look at player rater on bbc sport? but wellbeck got rated the worst player for united! (5.58) whilst baines was on 7.10. i thiought wellbeck touch was woeful maybe it was the pressure.. i'm lovin all the excuses from the manure fans though! typical at the end of the day really... sore losers

Guest Peppermint

No worries Everton Dave - will still pick you up at 5.15pm at the Club.

Awful match - congratulations on beating Manchester United 2nd or 3rd team!!!!!

The comments regarding the pitch were reiterated by three managers so they all cannot be wrong - it should be worrying for the England team to have to play on a surface that is sub standard and that does nothing for a team trying to play football. I have heard all the excuses but surely the so called brains of the English FA should have some ideas to make the pitch better - we at Newquay Football Club are willing to send our Steve up to Wembley to advise them!

Never mind Danny - enjoy the day because they will not happen very often at least Moyes was happy to see what rubbish Alex Ferguson had selected!

All this 2nd team, 3rd team bulls**t has to stop. EVERY club has a SQUAD that is registered with the league prior to the start of each season, this SQUAD is then used as the manager sees fit to fulfill the fixtures set out by the relative governing body of whatever competition is being played at the time.

If it was indeed Man Utd's 2nd or 3rd team that DREW with Everton at the weekend, why has everybody not been ribbing the hell out of all Man Utd supporters for the fact that one of these so-called "3rd team" players has had to come off the bench twice in succession to get vital goals in their quest for the Premier League?..

All this 2nd team, 3rd team bulls**t has to stop. EVERY club has a SQUAD that is registered with the league prior to the start of each season, this SQUAD is then used as the manager sees fit to fulfill the fixtures set out by the relative governing body of whatever competition is being played at the time.

If it was indeed Man Utd's 2nd or 3rd team that DREW with Everton at the weekend, why has everybody not been ribbing the hell out of all Man Utd supporters for the fact that one of these so-called "3rd team" players has had to come off the bench twice in succession to get vital goals in their quest for the Premier League?..

Go on then, pick your best 11 from the squad, everyone knows Fergie didn't !

Go on then, pick your best 11 from the squad, everyone knows Fergie didn't !

he picked who he picked he lost. he is not going to win 5 trophy's. end of.